Speculation: biggiest trade today.

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
I just want to see the madness of a 3 way hockey trade. I don’t care who’s involved.

If I’m not delivered the 3 way I’ve been promised all year there will be blood. You know what, It doesn’t even have to be hockey related

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If the rumours are true, I'd imagine PLD going to Boston for one of the goalies would be hands down the biggest trade of the day.

that would be big but I'd keep Ullmark if I were Boston because if you move him now what do you do if something happens to Swayman?

if I were Boston I wouldn't move him at all but if they do that should be a summer deal

Reactions: RogerRoger

Taswell

Oct 4, 2017
Would be cool to see something completely out of the blue. But that doesn’t happen really anymore.
I'll always think of the Ryan Smyth deal out of nowhere at like exactly the deadline when thinking of out of nowhere deadline deals.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Buchnevich and a wildcard would be if the Penguins go scorched earth and unload Pettersson

Craig Ludwig

Jun 16, 2005
If the rumours are true, I'd imagine PLD going to Boston for one of the goalies would be hands down the biggest trade of the day.
LA couldn't even trade away PLD's contract for future considerations...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad