Biggest November Debate

What's better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sideline

May 23, 2004
I have to wear suits all the time, which saps any joy out of wearing them...so when I’m not working, I gravitate to sweats (sorry ColePens) and sneakers...I’d wear a onesy too if I wouldn’t look like a complete tool....

btw, there’s no such thing as “Walmart chic”.... total oxymoron...

Ever since the bank went to full work from home I haven't worn a button down shirt once. Evey day is track pants and a hoodie or just straight up pajamas. Both always with slippers.

I have become a grandpa in my mid 30s and I will not apologize for it.

Reactions: Andy99

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Ever since the bank went to full work from home I haven't worn a button down shirt once. Evey day is track pants and a hoodie or just straight up pajamas. Both always with slippers.

I have become a grandpa in my mid 30s and I will not apologize for it.

The number of times I've had zoom calls with a nice button up shirt on with shorts on that you can't see...is large. I keep a nice black collared shirt ironed and starched on a hanger in my office for just such occasions. Once done, I take it off and put my field sweatshirt. That said, in the winter, it goes cold in the warehouse training area so going out to shoot pucks in flip flops is about to change.

Reactions: Sideline

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Since suits was the topic for a hot minute, what’s the most y’all have spent on a suit?

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
The biggest debate is if we need a little excitement should we truly snap into a slim jim?

That question is as soft as Pens beat reporters after a playoff sweep...

Of course we need slim jims
tenor.gif

Reactions: Darkwing Psyduck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad