Biggest November Debate

What's better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
We do not advocate illegal drugs in any way on HF so just to clarify this is legal mind enhancements in those areas that are legal.

I just wanted to be very clear on our site rules!

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
We do not advocate illegal drugs in any way on HF so just to clarify this is legal mind enhancements in those areas that are legal.

I just wanted to be very clear on our site rules!
we are just ahead of times...there should be and pretty soon will be no illegal drugs

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
we are just ahead of times...there should be and pretty soon will be no illegal drugs

I’ve been against this most of my life but recently have really changed my tune on this topic. Cleaner drugs will save lives and really cut back on the criminal elements associated with them.

In my city many doctors want free drugs for addicts. One suggested vending machines that you need your health care card to scan and your daily limit is limited. That way it’s safer for them and should lead to less crime as they won’t have to steal your bike for the next hit.

It doesn’t solve the addiction but there’s no law here forcing people into rehab or mental health institutions here. So baby steps. Let’s try to save them first while we find away to get them clean while also potentially lowering crime.

Reactions: RSPens

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I wish political discussions were allowed on this site, because I would really enjoy actual policy debates in threads like these on the merits of legalizing all drugs.

I love political and policy debates, but politics are just so polarizing at this point. It's more of "cheering for my team" than actual policy discussions now.

Anyway, crocks suck, I'm not a boomer so I don't know what BG is and Walmart is Target's alcoholic brother, so I go with drugs.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Pretty easy one this and I don't even do drugs harder than alcohol and those good clean living endorphins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad