Biggest November Debate

What's better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Crocs are a solid no-go from me. And this comes from a guy who has owned several pairs of Vibram Five Finger shoes at the same time since 2008.

Reactions: ColePens

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
I like to double fist a flat white and a mug of gunpowder tea, and then I go and do a boilerracer: a 5-hour energy drink dropped into a pint glass of sugar free Monster.

Reactions: EightyOne

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Used to dip fairly often. Nothing horrendous but once a day about. Took a bit but shook the habit through this stuff called ZYN.

Sugar is the biggest, baddest drug out there imo, even over alcohol and caffeine.

Reactions: EightyOne and Peat

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Wow, ok. So I googled what that psycho bunny stuff was.

That might be the most obnoxiously douchey line of clothing I have ever seen since Affliction & Ed Hardy tees.

Reactions: HandshakeLine

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Wow, ok. So I googled what that psycho bunny stuff was.

That might be the most obnoxiously douchey line of clothing I have ever seen since Affliction & Ed Hardy tees.

It's pretty special.

Also, don't forget Von Dutch!

If you want more fashion inspiration check out Kasperi’s Insta!

He's so painfully Finnish he comes with his own sauna.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I like to double fist a flat white and a mug of gunpowder tea, and then I go and do a boilerracer: a 5-hour energy drink dropped into a pint glass of sugar free Monster.

I will remember this...interesting. One of my employees gets a double shot of espresso and dumps into a latte that uses Death Wish coffee. He calls it wake up juice. He's a pile if he doesn't get it and when he does...normal throughout the day.

I loved Red Bulls but more for the flavor. Used to go hard on Monster Assault but I weened away from them and replaced them with Liquid Ice. Then I moved on to Bang which has great flavors but I grew tired of the artificial aspartamey taste. Now, it's strictly Xyience. Coffee is a different story. I have my tastes there. One day I'm going to open a micro-brew, weed, coffee house. Something for everyone. Come get F'ed up at SEAL's place.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Real talk, I love good coffee and I've drunk less of it since lockdown began here, simply because I don't have the social outlet of going to the cafe on my way to work. That said, I am very much a 3-cup a day kind of guy, and an espresso at night doesn't keep me from sleeping.

I've gone native.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Real talk, I love good coffee and I've drunk less of it since lockdown began here, simply because I don't have the social outlet of going to the cafe on my way to work. That said, I am very much a 3-cup a day kind of guy, and an espresso at night doesn't keep me from sleeping.

I've gone native.

A good Cortado is better than many things in the world.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad