Biggest November Debate

What's better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
I used to drink 3-4 cups of regular coffee not too long ago. All of the sudden my two cups of half-decaf a day can make me feel the caffeine.

But I still love it

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Voted drugs, but people love to make fun of Crocs....until they get a pair or Crocs. Wearing them responsibly is important though. If you are going to be around people that won't make fun of you for wearing Crocs, you shouldn't be wearing Crocs. To wear plastic clown shoes and force people to pretend like it is normal is f***ed up.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Also speaking of drugs, who you think the first player to play a game on hallucinogens will be? Bonus points if they're NOT a future Kraken.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Voted drugs, but people love to make fun of Crocs....until they get a pair or Crocs. Wearing them responsibly is important though. If you are going to be around people that won't make fun of you for wearing Crocs, you shouldn't be wearing Crocs. To wear plastic clown shoes and force people to pretend like it is normal is f***ed up.

People say suits and ties are uncomfortable.. until they get a fitted suit tailored like you came straight out of Paris. Then you realize how f***ing sexy you are. And even if you get out of a Geo Metro, heads turn as if you are getting out of a Ferrari.

When that cuff hits just right... hot damn.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
People say suits and ties are uncomfortable.. until they get a fitted suit tailored like you came straight out of Paris. Then you realize how f***ing sexy you are. And even if you get out of a Geo Metro, heads turn as if you are getting out of a Ferrari.

When that cuff hits just right... hot damn.

Love a good pair of slacks so comfortable. Might have to introduce them to our office (no ones ever wore them in our office). The shirt and tie too. Will skip the suit jacket and opt for a nice smart casual jacket for the winter. Maybe even a nice knitted sweater under the jacket.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
Also speaking of drugs, who you think the first player to play a game on hallucinogens was will be? Bonus points if they're NOT a future Kraken.

Why do you think JJ was so bad and who do you think JR got them from to sign him and Sully got them from to play him.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
@Tom Hanks has a members only jacket. 100

I will in 5-7 days :laugh: Although I may take my business elsewhere since they couldn’t answer that last question.

4lwl1e.jpg

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
BSG. Although I assume recreational mind enhancement is some type of stupid thing and not taking mushrooms. If it’s taking mushrooms obv that one.
Shrooms and BSG are a magical combo. Watch the Pegasus episodes full on, I think you'll agree... I found many characters to be much funnier than I realized.

Edit: Just saw your second post. Sorry, no amount of Psilocybin will explain the final season. There must be some way out of here... said the Joker to the Thief... there's too much confusion, I can't get no relief..

Last edited:

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
Change my vote. Combo of mushrooms and BSG together so I can finally understand what the final season was all about.
It's the OG final season of Game of Thrones.

All this has happened before. All this will happen again.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad