BigBen's GM Game v.1.2

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
THE DECISION

image.php

After much deliberation, dong has happily told us that he would like to join the Minnesota Wild!

I think a second opinion is very important and that dong will help me with many trades. Also, he will be very involved in the draft and FA and help me decide which players we should target. With dong the Wild have a great chance of winning the Cup!

We are so pleased to have won the dong sweepstakes, and we believe that handing out yet another 10 year $100M contract will not hurt us in the future. Dong will be a key part in helping us build off of Zach Parise, Ryan Suter, and Mikko Koivu through the dispersal draft and free agency.

-Wild GM How Ya Drouin

nhl_g_wild_gb1_600.jpeg

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
THE DECISION

image.php

After much deliberation, dong has happily told us that he would like to join the Minnesota Wild!

I think a second opinion is very important and that dong will help me with many trades. Also, he will be very involved in the draft and FA and help me decide which players we should target. With dong the Wild have a great chance of winning the Cup!

-Wild GM How Ya Drouin

nhl_g_wild_gb1_600.jpeg

I'm very happy to join the Wild and collect the cash..I mean help JI build a winning team!

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
As mad as I am at Tampa taking a forward, Ovi-Stamkos-St. Louis is far and away the best line in the league. One of the best possible.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Still waiting to hear which Left Wingers you think are better than Hall ;)

Just saw that post. Still on mobile, but I'll do my best off the top of my head: Ovi, Kovalchuk (I know, KHL), maybe Nash, maybe Vanek, maybe Perry. He has as much value as just about anyone, but this year, I'd probably take all of those guys over him. 90 point pace is nice, but let's see it over a whole season.

How Ya Drouin

12/08/13 GM GamesRIP
Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Just saw that post. Still on mobile, but I'll do my best off the top of my head: Ovi, Kovalchuk (I know, KHL), maybe Nash, maybe Vanek, maybe Perry. He has as much value as just about anyone, but this year, I'd probably take all of those guys over him. 90 point pace is nice, but let's see it over a whole season.

Ovi's now a RW. Kovy KHL. Lol Rick Trash. Vanek is too inconsistent, but decent argument maybe... Perry is IMO overrated, still a very valuable player though.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver

Ovechkin's a RW'er, Kovalchuk not in the NHL, Rick Nash nor Tomas Vanek are not as good as Hall and Perry is a RW'er ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad