Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
:kings
looking for a Top 6 LW for Toffoli + whatever spects you want from the Kings

Habsfannick

Jul 8, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
:habs Update

Just so everyone knows I'm not looking to move Subban. So be prepared if you ask about him to pay a huge price!!

looking to move
Pacioretty
Plekanec
Markov
Gorges
Emelin
Bourque

looking to move for cheap
Briere
Murray
Prust
Diaz
Desharnais
Moen
Parros
Bouillion

PM with offers looking for prospects or good young roster players

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I'm fairly sure he's a natural LW and has played there for TO.

In any case, he's 2nd among wingers in both points and PPG over the past 3 seasons, so while Hall might have a chance to become better, he isn't as good atm

Ask any Leafs fan Kessel is far more effective on the Right Wing, he hasn't played on the Left Wing for years.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:cbj Everyone is available. Seriously.

Actively Shopping:
James Wisniewski
Ran Umberger
Brandon Dubinsky
Ryan Murray
Nick Foligno

Rolen

Mikael Ferlund
Jun 6, 2012
London, Ontario
:sens trade
Milan Michalek (50% retained)
Matt Kassian

to the :kings for
Tyler Toffoli
Jake Muzzin
Matt Frattin
2nd round pick 2014

Thus this results the beginning of the Ottawa Senators rebuild. Toffoli and Muzzin are two very young players in the NHL and have shown they can produce. Michalek is great but he does not fit the direction in which we are going.

Let it be known that all of the players on my roster are available, given the right value. Karlsson, Spezza, Ryan, Neil, Methot, Anderson, Turris. I am looking to make lots of deals!

Flyerss

Jun 23, 2013
Milan Michalek
Matt Kassian

to the :kings for
Tyler Toffoli
Jake Muzzin
Matt Frattin
2nd round pick 2014

Thus this results the beginning of the Ottawa Senators rebuild. Toffoli and Muzzin are two very young players in the NHL and have shown they can produce. Michalek is great but he does not fit the direction in which we are going.

Let it be known that all of the players on my roster are available, given the right value. Karlsson, Spezza, Ryan, Neil, Methot, Anderson, Turris. I am looking to make lots of deals!
:kings
Confirm also 50% retained on Michalek

Aug 11, 2012
:canes

James Neal
Kris Letang

:pens

Justin Faulk
Jeff Skinner
Ryan Murphy
Elias Lindholm

I gave up a bundle but greatly improved my team by my standards. Thanks to K2B for easy talks.

sunsoutgunsout

#redacted
Jan 14, 2013
If there's any room left, I'd be in. Some really ****** stuff came up in my life over the last months, so my apologies for being absentee on my teams.

West Coast Bias*

If there's any room left, I'd be in. Some really ****** stuff came up in my life over the last months, so my apologies for being absentee on my teams.

You can always be my assistant, then take another team and trade me the good players.

Rolen

Mikael Ferlund
Jun 6, 2012
London, Ontario
Bobby Ryan (50% retained)

:hawks trade
Brandon Saad
Teuvo Teravainen
Ryan Hartman
Brandon Pirri
2nd round pick '14

Ryan is a great, young, 30 goal scorer. However, with the rebuild in full throttle, we are determined to trade anyone and everyone who will contribute to this team in the present. We get a great bundle of prospects, some have shown capable at the NHL level already, such as Saad, and some show promise to one day become a great player such as TT.

Thanks to Noah for the quick talks, still dealing the likes of Spezza, Karlsson, Anderson, Methot, and Turris!

Last edited:

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Bobby Ryan (50% retained)

:hawks trade
Brandon Saad
Teuvo Teravainen
Ryan Hartman
Brandon Pirri
2nd round pick '14

Ryan is a great, young, 30 goal scorer. However, with the rebuild in full throttle, we are determined to trade anyone and everyone who will contribute to this team in the present. We get a great bundle of prospects, some have shown capable at the NHL level already, such as Saad, and some show promise to one day become a great player such as TT.

Thanks to Noah for the quick talks, still dealing the likes of Spezza, Karlsson, Anderson, Methot, and Turris!

:hawks confirm

Payed a huge price but we feel that adding Ryan gives us one of the best top 6 in the league, with recently drafting Nash and Thornton, we've got:

Nash-Toews-Kane
Ryan-Thornton-Hossa/Sharp

As our top 6.

One of Hossa and Sharp is OTB for a #2-3 D-Man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad