GMs Yet to Declare a Team

Noah
Jay
HFN
Pitt's Best
Produce

Hurry up y'all. Trading will begin when everyone claims their team.​

BigBenSF*

I'm going to assign the :hawks to Noah and the :sharks to Jay just because I think Noah's asleep and I'm 99% sure that the would want the Hawks, and Jay would take the :sharks because of course he would.

After talking to the guys in Chatzy, we've agreed that the draft should take place before trading. Like the real NHL Entry Draft, trading will be open during the draft. Picks and players can be swapped. We will start as soon as possible, but the actual clock will start Monday, October 21 at 7:30 PM EST. That means that teams will be allowed to select players, but they will have infinite time to do so.

Dispersal Teams

:rangers
:wings
:nucks
:devils
:sabres
:leafs
:isles
:avs
:stars
:flyers
:flames
:caps
:jets
:panthers
:coyotes

Draft thread will be up as soon as possible.​

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Driving home at the moment, but I'll be on late. I'm the blues, so the usual: looking to move my insanely good young players for top line Fs and an elite goalie. Will post in more detail later.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
To :pens

Taylor Hall
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

To :edmonton

Evgeni Malkin

Hall had a higher PPG than Malkin last year and we consider him the best LW'er in the game. RNH is a potential #1 centre with great vision. Some will probably hate this deal for me, but I really love Hall.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBenSF*

To :pens

Taylor Hall
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

To :edmonton

Evgeni Malkin

Hall had a higher PPG than Malkin last year and we consider him the best LW'er in the game. RNH is a potential #1 centre with great vision. Some will probably hate this deal for me, but I really love Hall.

:edmonton confirm!

tumblr_llrjbxfzUE1qa27pho1_400.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->