OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: To Alcohol! The Cause of & Solution To All of Life's Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
It's quite easy to find a young, professional woman in Pittsburgh...especially these days.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Have you actually met her face to face yet?

A lot of 'women' who play computer games are actually dudes.

Yes, I have met my wife face to face :laugh:

We met in the dorms in college. Me and my friends met quite a few people by ordering some pizza and watching movies or playing games in the dorm lobby by the main entrance and inviting people to join in. It was Office Space that got her curiosity. It was 6 player NHL Hitz that got her attention.

I'm smooth like Keith Stone.

Last edited:

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
* The male population is 348,613, and the female population is 388,187.

* There are 39,574 more females than males in Pittsburgh; in percentage terms, there are 10.19% more females than males.

http://www.maletofemaleratio.com/wiki/pennsylvania-pa/pittsburgh.htm

Of course they do not tell you that the majority of those women are in their 80's plus, but still the odds are in your favor if you are not too picky.

Or are into 80 year old women, because that is just how you roll.

While i like your data-oriented approach, you absolutely nailed it when you got to this point. lol..

This is why I travel as much as possible. It's amazing... I went out last year in Manhattan and met more beautiful women in 5 minutes than I did in 1 year living in Pittsburgh. :laugh:

I think you also have the suburb factor too. Not many hot chicks (outside of college girls) really live in the city these days. The best option (unfortunately), for a single guy living in Pittsburgh, is to try your luck on East Carson St. You basically gotta wade through a drunken haze of chaos if you want to go down that path though, lol. Shadyside is a close 2nd.

member 51464

The dating scene in DC is nuts. It is amazing here. Everything you could want. College age girls, tons of foreign women, a near endless supplies of professional women who are well-established in their careers. Well-to-do cougars galore.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I have never had a problem finding pretty, intelligent women in Pittsburgh. But I actually did ****. Clubs, college, activities. If you're tryign to find a girl with substance in the Southside or Shadyside, well...you'll always be disappointed.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I have never had a problem finding pretty, intelligent women in Pittsburgh. But I actually did ****. Clubs, college, activities. If you're tryign to find a girl with substance in the Southside or Shadyside, well...you'll always be disappointed.

Yep. Substance vs. Substance abuse.

Florentino Ariza

Sep 21, 2009
Washington DC
The dating scene in DC is nuts. It is amazing here. Everything you could want. College age girls, tons of foreign women, a near endless supplies of professional women who are well-established in their careers. Well-to-do cougars galore.

Yes. DC is absolutely ridixulous for how many hot, smart, and young women it has hanging around. Sometimes I feel like they actually outnumber the guys and thats part of the reason its so great.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Yeah, I need to find somewhere that does them up right. I went to some pierogie restaurant in Wexford. Woof. It was real bad.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I have family that lives in the south and they have all said in every city they were in that it was impossible to find a pierogie. One city was Charleston.

It's odd they aren't down there because you figure at this point in time there's enough transplants all throughout the south, and it's not like something like a fried ravioli with different flavored fillings isn't appealing to everyone.

Ogre's Pierogies'r'us

Gold mine.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
And I would kill for some old lady church pierogies. Arthritic fingers make the best tasting ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad