Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
uRKb7sO.png

I got you one @Ogrezilla

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
So a small update for all the people who still remeber it- after I was doing the therapy over day thing for 5 weeks I got put into a clinic for mental health. Been there for 2 weeks now and probably will be there for another 2 weeks until some issues with medication are solved. After that I will go back to the place I was before. Feels pretty weird to be there all day and not be at home, but I guess its necessary. Such an exhausting process, sucks to miss most of the playoff talk as well :D

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So a small update for all the people who still remeber it- after I was doing the therapy over day thing for 5 weeks I got put into a clinic for mental health. Been there for 2 weeks now and probably will be there for another 2 weeks until some issues with medication are solved. After that I will go back to the place I was before. Feels pretty weird to be there all day and not be at home, but I guess its necessary. Such an exhausting process, sucks to miss most of the playoff talk as well :D
Hey man as long as it helps you in the long run, nothing wrong with it and just keep an open mind. You'll only heal if you allow yourself to. Stay strong!

And you saved yourself a lot of headache from the playoff talk. Trust me. Letang is every bit of a moron as he was in the regular season. Your blood pressure and sanity were saved from not being apart of it lol.

Sjoelbak

Oct 5, 2015
Leiden, Netherlands

Good to hear an update from you! Medication can be a bitch if it comes to getting used to it. Did you have to switch meds at some point? Here’s to hoping you get all the treatment you need and deserve!

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I enjoyed the 8 or so matches I played of Mario Aces. I'll consider buying it.

Attended a wedding last night, but had no date for it. However, it ended up for the better as this very attractive redhead also went solo and we hit it off. Had a date with her this morning that also went well.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
@Ogrezilla I played a lot of Mario Tennis Aces today, I've actually gotten pretty good at the same. Something I noticed though, does Rosalina seem super overpowered to you or is that just me? I've played Rosalina in 2 matches (1 championship game and 1 3rd round game), and I haven't been able to even win a set against her. Her trick shot is insanely good, she can just stand in the mdidle of the court and get to anything with it. One of the games I had against a Rosalina went for like 25 minutes, this person was really good but Rosalina's trick shot just made it look impossible to get any points.
I like it, but I'll probably only get it if some friends get it and the online private matches are worth it. I can't see it holding my attention for long playing against strangers. And I never actually played against a Rosalina.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I like it, but I'll probably only get it if some friends get it and the online private matches are worth it. I can't see it holding my attention for long playing against strangers. And I never actually played against a Rosalina.

The story mode for Aces is apparently really good, so I've already preordered the game. I really like it, I went 19-11 in the 30 matches I played and really enjoyed it when it wasn't super laggy.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
The story mode for Aces is apparently really good, so I've already preordered the game. I really like it, I went 19-11 in the 30 matches I played and really enjoyed it when it wasn't super laggy.
I'll wait and see what the story mode looks like. I already have so many games backed up right now. I think I already own about 7 or 8 games I should play before buying more, and that's counting Mega Man Collection 1 and 2 as 2 games instead of 10 :laugh: And before I finish the games I have, the Crash trilogy and Octopath Traveler will both be out. So Aces will need to really impress me.

Last edited:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I enjoyed the 8 or so matches I played of Mario Aces. I'll consider buying it.

Attended a wedding last night, but had no date for it. However, it ended up for the better as this very attractive redhead also went solo and we hit it off. Had a date with her this morning that also went well.

Now, was this a continuation from the wedding or did you actually make it home ;)

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
God I can't wait for the World Cup.
Did you watch the Champions League game between Real Madrid v Liverpool?
If not and you are a futbol fan, check out the game highlights. There was one of the most sick goals I ever seen during a Champions League match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $200.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland