OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It's so good. Like holy ****, this game is really, really good. This game feel like it's going to be just as good as the gamecube Mario sports game were.
Just won my first tournament. All that practice on GC in college is paying off. Everybody playing Mario and I'm just here smashing their faces with Bowser.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Just won my first tournament. All that practice on GC in college is paying off. Everybody playing Mario and I'm just here smashing their faces with Bowser.

I never played the gamecube Mario Tennis, I only played the gameboy Mario Tennis. I've heard online is laggy, but offline is really good. I play as Yoshi because I play as Yoshi in every Mario game :laugh:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I never played the gamecube Mario Tennis, I only played the gameboy Mario Tennis. I've heard online is laggy, but offline is really good. I play as Yoshi because I play as Yoshi in every Mario game :laugh:
I loved the gamecube game so much.

I had one game lag, the other 6 or 7 have been great online.

And you would be Yoshi in everything. I want my DK. I unlocked Waluigi now though, so that's good.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
unsw9um37i111.jpg

hahshahahhaha... I wish I could give my honest opinion

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm about to buy my tickets for my flight to London, looks like I'm going to London at the end of this month.

Just bought my plane tickets, booked my hostel (although it's not showing up on my card yet) and booked my transportation from the airport to downtown and vice versa. Looks like there's no backing out now.

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I wish warm weather dress clothes were a real thing

They are. Just that the high socks thing looks terrible with what he's wearing. I like where his head was at, but then he went over board with the foot wear and socks. If he wore some nice black gucci loafers with the horsebit he would have been fine, it would have been stylish and less of an eye sore.
7R2lFcD.jpg

I have worn a double breasted white window pane navy blue blazer with some nice tailored white shorts and some navy suede loafers to a formal outdoor wedding and it was fantastic, so many other people sweating through their pants and I was keeping cool.

Brunello has a decent collection of formal/dressier summer wear.

Tom Ford likes to say men shouldn't wear shorts, but I don't not skip leg day to hide these calves god damn it.

Also, Tom Ford is a wankbucket, his sunglasses are made so dirt cheap for the cost, I'll never buy anything but Persol from here on out.

Reactions: ColePens

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
They are. Just that the high socks thing looks terrible with what he's wearing. I like where his head was at, but then he went over board with the foot wear and socks. If he wore some nice black gucci loafers with the horsebit he would have been fine, it would have been stylish and less of an eye sore.
7R2lFcD.jpg

I have worn a double breasted white window pane navy blue blazer with some nice tailored white shorts and some navy suede loafers to a formal outdoor wedding and it was fantastic, so many other people sweating through their pants and I was keeping cool.

Brunello has a decent collection of formal/dressier summer wear.

Tom Ford likes to say men shouldn't wear shorts, but I don't not skip leg day to hide these calves god damn it.

Also, Tom Ford is a wankbucket, his sunglasses are made so dirt cheap for the cost, I'll never buy anything but Persol from here on out.
I know a lot of the words you just used, but I have no idea what you actually just said :laugh:

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Ordered a bed for my flat
They've not sent the screws or bolts and 3 of the legs are missing. No instructions too. They then sent me instructions online, for the wrong bed....

Last edited:
Reactions: Honour Over Glory

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Pretty stoked to find out my local library offers access to Lynda. Now I can learn stuff over the summer instead of binge watching Danger 5 or something. Or, maybe I'll do both. It's a long damn time until October.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Pretty stoked to find out my local library offers access to Lynda. Now I can learn stuff over the summer instead of binge watching Danger 5 or something. Or, maybe I'll do both. It's a long damn time until October.
What were you planning on learning?

And that is fantastic btw, it's funny that libraries and schools don't make stuff like that readily accessible, even if it's stuff you gotta buy (they also have to buy the books and dvd's and cd's that they "rent" out as well, right?). People want to learn, like legit want to learn, but people also want to rake those people over the coals for cost to learn.

I really like Skillshare for that reason, a lot of industry professionals teaching classes and yeah it could be free, but the fee is so small for the people that are involved, I highly recommend it for people curious about coding, marketing, website building, graphic design, art, or even crafts.

Reactions: DegenX

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
What were you planning on learning?

And that is fantastic btw, it's funny that libraries and schools don't make stuff like that readily accessible, even if it's stuff you gotta buy (they also have to buy the books and dvd's and cd's that they "rent" out as well, right?). People want to learn, like legit want to learn, but people also want to rake those people over the coals for cost to learn.

I really like Skillshare for that reason, a lot of industry professionals teaching classes and yeah it could be free, but the fee is so small for the people that are involved, I highly recommend it for people curious about coding, marketing, website building, graphic design, art, or even crafts.

After Effects, mostly. I learned Photoshop from an assortment of tutorials and how-tos over the years but didn't want to go through that for AE. I've shied away from doing more than playing around in Illustrator for that reason, too. I can learn that way, sure, but I wanted a more cohesive experience. I was poking around a bit, Googling for some reviews and saw someone mentioning getting it at their library, so I thought ... hey now! And sure enough, mine does, too. They also offer access to The Great Courses, so I'll probably check that out at some point. But for now ... Adobe and becoming a better photographer.

I've heard good things about Skillshare as well as Udemy and a couple others that are more target specific. I don't mind paying, TBH, but free is always better. Well, I guess since a minuscule part of my taxes go towards funding it, the library isn't totally free, but close enough. :)

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
@Ogrezilla I played a lot of Mario Tennis Aces today, I've actually gotten pretty good at the same. Something I noticed though, does Rosalina seem super overpowered to you or is that just me? I've played Rosalina in 2 matches (1 championship game and 1 3rd round game), and I haven't been able to even win a set against her. Her trick shot is insanely good, she can just stand in the mdidle of the court and get to anything with it. One of the games I had against a Rosalina went for like 25 minutes, this person was really good but Rosalina's trick shot just made it look impossible to get any points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad