Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
00-story-Aggretsuko.gif

Reactions: ColePens

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I started reading about the leaks for the new pokemon games for the switch, they sound genuinely awful. From the rumors, it sounds like it's going to be a bastard child of a pokemon yellow remake and pokemon go, which sounds truly awful. I really hope this doesn't end up true.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I started reading about the leaks for the new pokemon games for the switch, they sound genuinely awful. From the rumors, it sounds like it's going to be a bastard child of a pokemon yellow remake and pokemon go, which sounds truly awful. I really hope this doesn't end up true.

As big of a video game nerd as I am, I can honestly say I never (for whatever reason) played a single Pokemon game. I guess largely because I've been more of a XBox/PS type guy, and not someone who bought the Nintendo systems.

Brandinho

deng xiaoping gang
Aug 28, 2005
República de Cuba
As big of a video game nerd as I am, I can honestly say I never (for whatever reason) played a single Pokemon game. I guess largely because I've been more of a XBox/PS type guy, and not someone who bought the Nintendo systems.

Same. When I was young, it seemed really lame and I never got into it. Now that I'm older, without any of the nostalgia that would have come from playing it as a kid, I couldn't care less.

Reactions: Sidney the Kidney

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I shaved off my beard a week or so ago. I regretted it instantly. It's now at a good length.

I always go to trim mine and screw it up so it comes off. I only shave with clippers so I never have to start from scratch

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Today ended up being a pretty nice day in Pittsburgh, it's about to pour but it was really nice from like 11 to 2. I got a nice bike ride in and got mineos for lunch, was a good time.
Yeah it was dreary and raining so we went to see Deadpool. Got out and it's beautiful outside. Gonna go try to get a good walk in with the dogs before it rains too hard.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
I only had enough money for 45 minutes work but he spent over an hour and still wanted to carry on. I'm like "nah, it's OK I'll come back". All the while looking up at the clouds forming and thinking about the rain forecast around 2-3pm.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I understood exactly none of this.

I wish I did. The poke whatever craze with the video game was something that I was just too old for and never understood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad