OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes (Still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I seriously love sour beers with dinner. Sipping beers is the way to go. A quality sour is all I need.

I'm not even a drinker and if i'm at dinner with a good bartender, I get an aviation and a sour beer. Those are my 2 drinks for the night.
I just had to look up the aviation. It's very pretty :nod: A nice part of sours is it seems that most of them will knock you on your ass pretty quickly :laugh: I'm the opposite kind of drinker. If I'm not planning to get drunk, what's the point? That's actually a part of my weight loss plan: no drinking without intent to get drunk. Except for a beer after frisbee on thursdays I guess :laugh:

Reactions: Tom Hanks

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I haven't had anything mixed with sours since college, maybe I should give it another go. But honestly, I don't really touch liquor unless I'm at weddings.

It’s not as strong as other liquors and the drink has egg whites in it so it’s healthy :laugh:

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
it's not a strength thing I just don't really like liquor very much. Actually, if I do ever drink liquor, strength is exactly what I'm looking for :laugh:

ps: egg whites in a drink sounds gross :laugh:

It does sound gross but tastes delicious.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
best drink recipe: crack open a delicious IC Light and enjoy :nod:

Never had that. I did drink Yuengling when I was worked at a summer camp in PA.

My favourite beer is Bottle Rocket (its an ISA) from Victoria in BC.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.

eFfmdb3.jpg

See, it's because of games like this that I haven't played video games in over 10 years. Not because they're not any good but because they are too good. Too addictive and time consuming.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
They haven't? They brought it back for my area, I thought they had across Ontario.

The last time we spoke my mom said nope it's still non-existent in Timmins.

It's so f***ing stupid. As I've said to my mother a million times, the tree-hugging crybabies that have the power to bring the spring hunt back obviously have never lived an area where bears are a threat or a common nuisance. I bet if they looked out their windows and saw a bear in their yard, or across the street, or on their steps they'd change their tune and quick.

Not to mention they think that by not allowing a spring hunt that they are truly "protecting" the bears. Really?? How?? The reason the bears are coming out of the woods to begin with is because there's no damn food and they're starving and are subsequently more hostile because of that.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
The last time we spoke my mom said nope it's still non-existent in Timmins.

It's so ****ing stupid. As I've said to my mother a million times, the tree-hugging crybabies that have the power to bring the spring hunt back obviously have never lived an area where bears are a threat or a common nuisance. I bet if they looked out their windows and saw a bear in their yard, or across the street, or on their steps they'd change their tune and quick.

Not to mention they think that by not allowing a spring hunt that they are truly "protecting" the bears. Really?? How?? The reason the bears are coming out of the woods to begin with is because there's no damn food and they're starving and are subsequently more hostile because of that.
Couldn't agree more.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
That's nothing. My mom has had bears in her driveway and one even was on her front steps once last year according to a neighbour.

They really need to bring the spring bear hunt back in Timmins.

Wow a bear at the front steps is pretty crazy. That’s a stay at home kind of day.

When I moved to Banff with friends (5 days before Halloween) we decided to carve pumpkins and put them out the front.

None of us were Canadian and quickly discovered that mistake. We had a about 6 elk eating them. They are quite big and it’s a bit of a shock when they are right at your door and you are seeing them for the first time. Needless to say we did not repeat that again :laugh:

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Never had that. I did drink Yuengling when I was worked at a summer camp in PA.

My favourite beer is Bottle Rocket (its an ISA) from Victoria in BC.
IC Light is not delicious. But it is super light, and I acquired a taste for it long ago. So it's my go-to low-calorie drunk choice :laugh:

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
The fries at Butterjoint were quite good. I was underwhelmed by the Fancy Burger, though. My White IPA (Hitchhiker) and Old Fashioned were good. And then I went home and slept for 13 hours. :laugh:

With work (rural PA and WV) I've encountered a flock of turkey, deer, and ticks. And have been trained for encounters with bears and rattlesnakes. Was always worried about running into bears, but ticks are the real threat. Those f***ers.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
And this trip is turning into delay central. Newark was closed this morning due to thunderstorms so we are so far 90 minutes late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad