OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes (Still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Worst remake I can think of is the America. Version of Oldboy
I refuse to ever watch that.

One franchise that desperately needs to be remade is The Godfather trilogy. Now, hear me out here. I think with a good director like Rob Reiner and starring the right people (Keanu Reeves as Michael, Tom Cruise as Sonny, Donnie Yen as Fredo, Dwayne Johnson as Tom Hagen and of course Sylvester Stallone as Vito Corleone), it could surpass the original.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I nearly just dropped my AC unit out of my window from 3 stories, so that's neat.

happy-gilmore-ac-o.gif

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
@Honour Over Glory

DiabolikDVD have 2 copies of the Criterion 4K restoration blu-ray of the original "Night Of The Living Dead" back in stock if you are still interested.

Night of the Living Dead (Criterion) (Blu-Ray) – DiabolikDVD

If so, you might wanna order it sooner rather than later both because there are only 2...and because (according to a blurb on the site) they will be short staffed from July 26th to August 5th due to vacations.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Just finished moving all of my stuff, dear lord I'm dead right now. Took me nearly 3 days but I finally moved everything.

I always used moving in the past as an excuse to throw a bunch of stuff away or donate it. It was that or actually move it. I figured the former was a better option. Though having been in the same place for a while now... I've accumulated.

The only thing worse than moving yourself is moving others. No Chad, pizza and beer is not compensation enough for having ruined my back and given myself a heat stroke.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I always used moving in the past as an excuse to throw a bunch of stuff away or donate it. It was that or actually move it. I figured the former was a better option. Though having been in the same place for a while now... I've accumulated.

The only thing worse than moving yourself is moving others. No Chad, pizza and beer is not compensation enough for having ruined my back and given myself a heat stroke.

I threw out a bunch of stuff too, but man, I have way too much stuff still. I'm trying to sell a portable AC unit on Craigslist but no one is biting on it.

The nice thing about moving is that it's basically all day exercise, so I definitely got my workouts in for the weekend and then some. I'll be able to take it somewhat easy next week, I'm only going to the gym today because I wanna celebrate moving with a 6 pack of Bud Light tonight :laugh:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Oh lord... where are you? I need to make an emergency six pack delivery to save you from that Bud Light. You deserve more after a long day of moving.

/beersnob

Reactions: Empoleon8771

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I threw out a bunch of stuff too, but man, I have way too much stuff still. I'm trying to sell a portable AC unit on Craigslist but no one is biting on it.

The nice thing about moving is that it's basically all day exercise, so I definitely got my workouts in for the weekend and then some. I'll be able to take it somewhat easy next week, I'm only going to the gym today because I wanna celebrate moving with a 6 pack of Bud Light tonight :laugh:
What kind of portable AC unit?

Moving is beyond exhausting for sure. That's half of why I'm happy to stay in my apartment :laugh: I'm also exhausted. 9 beach frisbee games in erie this weekend. I actually played with a 90% Bettis team. They had two other teams there too. That place is crazy for it's frisbee :laugh:

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Any suggestions on protein bars to take with me on my camping / hiking trip? Want something that will give me a boost half way up the mountain but also as a snack to keep hunger away.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What kind of portable AC unit?

Moving is beyond exhausting for sure. That's half of why I'm happy to stay in my apartment :laugh: I'm also exhausted. 9 beach frisbee games in erie this weekend. I actually played with a 90% Bettis team. They had two other teams there too. That place is crazy for it's frisbee :laugh:

It's a LG 8000 BTU/hr AC unit. It's decent overall, I just don't need it anymore.

Something neat about my apartment location: I get a fantastic antenna signal here, I get like 20 channels with absolutely no static. I'm watching Bob's Burgers right now and it's running fantastically. It's way better than paying for cable that doesn't mesh well with my TV :laugh:

This is really encouraging because it makes me think I'll get NFL games for free with this antenna and have it run well.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
It's a LG 8000 BTU/hr AC unit. It's decent overall, I just don't need it anymore.

Something neat about my apartment location: I get a fantastic antenna signal here, I get like 20 channels with absolutely no static. I'm watching Bob's Burgers right now and it's running fantastically. It's way better than paying for cable that doesn't mesh well with my TV :laugh:

This is really encouraging because it makes me think I'll get NFL games for free with this antenna and have it run well.

What kind of antenna did you get? 20 channels would be sick

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What kind of antenna did you get? 20 channels would be sick

This is basically what I got, it works really well. From what I've seen, I get basically all of the common channels that offer NFL games (FOX, NBC and CBS) running very well, which is really all I care about with the antenna. I'm not going to use it much otherwise.

Idk if that's showing up for anyone else, but it's a Sobetter antenna from amazon. It works well for me, I've been happy with it.

Edit: I also just realized something that's going to make me look really stupid. Remember when I said a couple of days ago that I couldn't edit posts? Turns out I'm just a dumbass that didn't realize the "edit" button was next to the "report" button, not the "quote" button. Idk if this changed recently, but I thought they took away the ability to edit posts :laugh:

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh

This is basically what I got, it works really well. From what I've seen, I get basically all of the common channels that offer NFL games (FOX, NBC and CBS) running very well, which is really all I care about with the antenna. I'm not going to use it much otherwise.

Idk if that's showing up for anyone else, but it's a Sobetter antenna from amazon. It works well for me, I've been happy with it.

Nice, I’m definitely snagging one. Thanks man

Yeah, NFL games are the only thing I’m concerned about, but I’ll probably buy NFL Season Ticket or something like that anyways. It would just really suck to reddit stream Steelers games.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Went to this place today @shoplifter. Pretty sweet the lake looks like a fox head. Not my photo but if upload mine it’ll be a large file.

That’s the real colour of it too.

photo0jpg.jpg
Where's that?

We're heading up to Jones Lake in a few weeks to go camping, I wish the water looked like that. Far too many idiots leave their trash there. I almost clocked a couple for leaving their bag of garbage before they left the site beside us, there's LITERALLY A DUMP BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE MOUNTAIN!!!

Humanity is trash.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Where's that?

We're heading up to Jones Lake in a few weeks to go camping, I wish the water looked like that. Far too many idiots leave their trash there. I almost clocked a couple for leaving their bag of garbage before they left the site beside us, there's LITERALLY A DUMP BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE MOUNTAIN!!!

Humanity is trash.

That’s Peyto Lake. Went there plus Emerald and Louise all that cool blue colour.

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Went to this place today @shoplifter. Pretty sweet the lake looks like a fox head. Not my photo but if upload mine it’ll be a large file.

That’s the real colour of it too.

photo0jpg.jpg

It looks like an aqua blue fox!
That is one beautiful place and and there is a salute from nature in there making the image of a fox.
Such a beautiful picture thank you for sharing. Hey, when you get your personal image uploaded or onto as transferable format send me a PM and I'll give you my email or however would be possible for me to check out your personal shot.
I'd appreciate it!

Reactions: Tom Hanks

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Anyone have Xfinity interwebs? I had a shutoff July 4th and extended it until July 14th then I told them I get paid July 20 so could they extend me once more?
They said no obviously, but they have not 4shutoff service yet and usually it comes early in the morning when they say it would.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe they forgot about me and I will get free webz and cables for the rest of my residency here! Maybe I found a loophole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $2,300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA