OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Red Pandas > Shoes (Still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Anyone have Xfinity interwebs? I had a shutoff July 4th and extended it until July 14th then I told them I get paid July 20 so could they extend me once more?
They said no obviously, but they have not 4shutoff service yet and usually it comes early in the morning when they say it would.

Anyone have any ideas? Maybe they forgot about me and I will get free webz and cables for the rest of my residency here! Maybe I found a loophole!
They likely just forgot over the weekend since it was the weekend. It'll probably be shut off today at some point unless you maybe make a small goodwill payment.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I was curious what smelling salts were like so I ordered some off Jujimufu, got his strongest one and WOW!!!! it destroyed my nostrils. Now I know why people act the way they do when using the salts, I once saw Letang use them as the 2nd period was about to start in a game I think a few years ago.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Looking at going to NY and Toronto in October for hockey and fun.

Then looking at my bank account and crying.

Hope I get the job I interviewed for, extra money would help

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I was curious what smelling salts were like so I ordered some off Jujimufu, got his strongest one and WOW!!!! it destroyed my nostrils. Now I know why people act the way they do when using the salts, I once saw Letang use them as the 2nd period was about to start in a game I think a few years ago.

Well Jujimufu is a roid monkey, so I mean, I wouldn't give that guy even a penny of my hard earned money. That guy can go f*** himself and his stupid youtube videos.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I personally don't care who does roids as long as they don't say they are natty.

Eh he's a dick about it. He advertises as the Anabolic Acrobat, but if you ever speak to him about it, he's a piece of shit. My anger from him is his steroid usage and actually meeting the guy and just being disappointed in his fake persona.

As someone that has always been natural with his approach to working out, his fame and his openness about being a roid monkey and this fake persona he he has irks me a great deal because there are people that think he's cool and hilarious and think Roids are fine because of it.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Nope.

Seriously, I love T1 and it’s one of the few movies that’s managed to scare me over the years but T2 is better. Part of what makes it great is how it built on T1 but it’s an all around better movie that surpasses the original on everything except possibly the horror element.

T2 didn't have a horror element. It was just a big budget action picture with groundbreakingly awesome special FX.

And yes I do love T2 don't get me wrong.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
T2 didn't have a horror element. It was just a big budget action picture with groundbreakingly awesome special FX.

And yes I do love T2 don't get me wrong.

I’d say the horror aspect in T2 was still there with the nearly unstoppable killing machine chasing people. It was much more of an action movie than T1 but did still have a horror element.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Alien > Aliens
Terminator > Terminator 2

I really enjoyed the first Aliens and the 2nd one, but after that I didn't like any of them until the new 2 reboots that just came out. Prometheus and Covenant I really liked.

As for Terminator, the 1st one was basically like a scary movie, the second was an action flick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad