OT: Big Mac's Bar & Lounge: Alf Pogs! Remember Alf? He's Back...in Pog Form!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I've watched the first two episodes today, so I'll hold off on watching that video.

Oh, I found this Roommate Wanted post on craigslist. It is titled "Attractive Female Roommate Needed".

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/roo/4287909730.html

I am a 24 year old, young professional that is being relocated to the monroeville area for a new job. I am moving into a really nice one bedroom apartment in a very very nice neighborhood and am looking for a female roommate who wants to move in and split rent with me. I am a very attractive intelligent male with athletic build, light brown hair, blue eyes and am in search of an equally intelligent and attractive female. Must be physically attractive, age 23-30. No need to bring any furniture or anything else. The apartment will be fully furnished. We would share a bed, but I do not expect a physical relationship. I would just like someone who is looking for good company and a very nice, inexpensive place to live. I am very clean, I am a social drinker, and I come from a conservative family. Please email me a picture and description of yourself and put "New Roommate" as the subject and we can arrange a date and time to meet. I will respond with a pic of myself, too.

Last edited:

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I thought Morty sounded familiar! He does Lemongrab in Adventure Time.

Lemongrab was originally named Lemonsnatch, but that apparently wasn't allowed.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
It is raining.

I've seen a few small drizzles, but in my 20 months in Los Angeles this is the first honest to God rain I've actually seen.

Needless to say, I've never been so happy to see lousy weather in my life. **** off, drought! I hope it rains for a week.

Sidney BrOSSby*

Locked in the Washer
Nov 28, 2007
Kampuchia
Can anyone here put Charlie :
pbc.jpg

Beside this cow:
cow-sidecar.jpg

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
I haven't myself either though I've heard good things about it. I've set the DVR for it.
I've wanted to check out Sons of Anarchy as well. Haven't seen an episode of Breaking Bad either.

I do watch Walking Dead regularly.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
It is raining.

I've seen a few small drizzles, but in my 20 months in Los Angeles this is the first honest to God rain I've actually seen.

Needless to say, I've never been so happy to see lousy weather in my life. **** off, drought! I hope it rains for a week.
That's what my brother told me about Palo Alto. Then I visited him and it rained all damn week. Scratch that, it sleeted and hailed half the damn week.
I wish i had the time to follow a tv series.
Still haven't seen season 3 of game of thrones.
Do it. Then read the books.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
:cheer::vhappy::banana::yo: I am 4 years smoke free Ladies and Gentlemen :yo::banana::vhappy::cheer:

Congrats.

In anticipation of my move to OZ and the $25 per pack price tag, I quit cigs for e-cigs in July.

So, I'm at 8 months and have cut the mg/ml nicotine concentration down from 15 to about 2.5. Figure I'll cut it down to 0 by anniversary.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I...smoked a cigar tonight.

I can count how many cigarettes I've smoked on one hand, however. Having an aunt who sounds like the Governator was an amazing anti-smoking campaign growing up. I applaud those who are able to quit and stay off it...I've seen it ruin families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad