TV: Big Brother US - Season 21

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
8 person alliance immediately outed by stupid people, what's not to like.
Grab 6 more people and make it an alliance of 14, evict 2 people and put it in your final 2 speech that the alliance you started got to the end.

Reactions: irunthepeg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I really like the position Isabella is putting herself in, and it's helped that alliances are falling into her lap, but it seems like she's someone people are willing to give information to. When that alliance blows up, she'll be in a spot to pick up the pieces.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I really like the position Isabella is putting herself in, and it's helped that alliances are falling into her lap, but it seems like she's someone people are willing to give information to. When that alliance blows up, she'll be in a spot to pick up the pieces.
Agreed. She's playing the middle well right now.

I've been watching the live feeds and she's playing a really smart game off-air too.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Christie is blowing up her alliance and is completely oblivious to it

To recap, yes, Jack pushed her too hard. You have to understand who is the one who has the HOH key. The only thing that matters in week 1 is that you make as few enemies as possible, and now you've already got a schism of your alliance of 8.

Christie never seemed to go to each of her alliance people about what she wanted, and as we know, someone else it what on board with her. Instead she went around about people who aren't in her alliance about what she doesn't want to do. Has no idea she exposed the fact she's in an alliance of 8 to Nicole.

She also totally forgot that she's supposed to be in a fake alliance with Ovi, who also knows there's an alliance of 8 out there. Now he knows that he isn't.

Last edited:

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
Finally caught up on the first week of episodes. The cast seems really really boring. And if CBS shows Christie saying “what’s meant to be, will be” one more time. She’s a less interesting Kaitlyn. Wanting to take out Kate because stayed up late vs. someone like Kemi who is playing & isn’t in your half the house alliance is dumb.

But then again, 8 person alliances never even last 8 days. I don’t get why these “fans” go in there and want to make them haha.

Half the houseguests seem like they’re just there. Jack & Jackson seem like the typical males who should dominate the game but Jackson seems to think way too highly of his gameplay. Maybe Jack too.

The Christie/Tommy connection seems oddly thrown in since Julie hasn’t mentioned it as a “twist” and the 2 of them seemed surprised the other was there.

The power being an actual comp and setup the way it was is a lot better than last years though.

Sam seems like the one to root for in my opinion.

Reactions: irunthepeg

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Absolute meltdown by Christie. :facepalm:

Kinda buried the entire episode with her non-stop crying and whining. Jack is too comfortable too quick and probably demonstrating his social game is not up to par by trying to push her around so hard.

Ovi is like the innocent bystander that suffers the worst fate :(

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
I say this every year, only to get pulled into the show as the weeks progress, but I'm really bored 3 episodes in.

I love this part of the season. I find it gets more boring as it gets down to the final 6ish cause it's a very one-sided script of how things are going to go, most of the time. This is the time with the most chaos cause there's just so many people.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t know but they should let him if he wants. Protect your twist.

Jessica, Kemi, Cliff probably the options to go up.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Did every house guest know someone that had a birthday today? It seemed like everyone wished someone a happy birthday during their votes.

I like the twist. Something different.

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
Alrighty, if you're going to do a Battle Back, this way is MUCH better than sending them out of the house and not being able to socialize with the other houseguests.

Looks like they also have dropped the Have Nots this year?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Did every house guest know someone that had a birthday today? It seemed like everyone wished someone a happy birthday during their votes.

I like the twist. Something different.
I've always said that if I were voting, I'd only wish happy birthday to myself and nothing more.

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
I feel like there aren't any standout players this year, though of course it's early. I can see pretty decent faults in every houseguest.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’m thinking that the camp comeback comes down to an America’s Vote

BluesOne31

We going insane
Dec 31, 2011
So rumor is Sam won the Whacktivity Comp & won POV again. Quickly putting up a POV/comp resume.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad