TV: Big Brother US - Season 21

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah I can definitely see that. A lot of New York, and California. 2 Tennessee, 2 Illinois, a couple from Texas and New Jersey. Saw a couple matches just reading through the bios too, 2 people had Crossfit in their bios. A lot more people than normal openly admitting they haven't watched the show may point to being add ons to people to applied. As well as a lot more older people than normal makes me think something is up. I'd be surprised if everyone didn't have a pair TBH.
People who never watched the show are on here every year.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
People who never watched the show are on here every year.

There absolutely are, it seems like more this year are admitting that openly. Whereas a lot of the time you see a really publically known houseguest listed as a favorite, or the most known person from the last cast as if they're trying to pretend they watched the show before. When you can tell almost right away, and especially once the season starts that they haven't. Just from reading the bios this year I got the feeling there may be slightly more of them and more who just openly don't care if people know they haven't watched. Gave me the feeling those players specifically could be add ons to 8 players who were the initial picks if that is the twist.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Jackson has a terribly hard thing to do, but he doesn't have a terribly hard decision. He knows who he talked to, figure out the 4 people who voted for Jessica and those are the 4. He can pick Jessica but doesn't have to and probably shouldn't.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Well, everyone, I've been very inactive on HF of late, but Big Brother is back and I'm hyped!

The cast is interesting, as always I hate hate hate seeing non-fan cast members, but, oh well.

I'm already enjoying the couple of early twists.

Reactions: irunthepeg

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
I dig Ovi as a sleeper player, seems to have a smart idea about playing the game low-key. Kinda reminds me of Steve from BB17 the way he talks and seems like he wants to play.

Reactions: Finnish your Czech

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Nominations:
Cliff and Kathryn were nominated. Not sure yet who the target is but it's not Cliff and may be Kemi?

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
65174287_464417854377316_3086451537145233408_n.jpg
Looks like there's a showmance brewing between Aquaman and the Hippie.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Seems like a good cast. I liked the first two episodes.

But man, I miss the days where everyone didn’t have a gimmick. I feel like everyone this year is playing a character.

I miss the natural personality days of the show. After like BB14 that seems to have largely evaporated though

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Well, everyone, I've been very inactive on HF of late, but Big Brother is back and I'm hyped!

The cast is interesting, as always I hate hate hate seeing non-fan cast members, but, oh well.

I'm already enjoying the couple of early twists.

I don’t really understand the “non-fan” hate. There’s some super fans that are awful, and some non-fans that are awful.

I find it rarely makes a difference.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I don’t really understand the “non-fan” hate. There’s some super fans that are awful, and some non-fans that are awful.

I find it rarely makes a difference.
There are super fans that favourite player ever is Rachel Rielly. I would take a model over those super fans.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Every year has potential because there is nothing on T.V.

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
girl can be bisexual.
i did hear her say she was with a woman long term. but it doesnt mean shes ONLY into girls. unless she said it....

anyways. i like this show in general. so ill watch it, but hard to give an opinion from what i saw so far.
i do like that some know each other. but it hasnt played out. if anything theyre avoiding it for now.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
girl can be bisexual.
i did hear her say she was with a woman long term. but it doesnt mean shes ONLY into girls. unless she said it....

anyways. i like this show in general. so ill watch it, but hard to give an opinion from what i saw so far.
i do like that some know each other. but it hasnt played out. if anything theyre avoiding it for now.
She is a lesbian lol that "showmance" is 100% one sided.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She explicitly says in her bio that she's a lesbian.

But no one except Tommy knows that.

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
If anyone is interested in joining a big brother pool send me a pm with your email address. This will be our 5th bb pool. Usually get about 25 entries every season.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Can't exactly pinpoint what is was but, I didn't care for the first 2 episodes.

Cast doesn't feel random when they're all from 2-3 states. Just gives me a meh vibe...

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Veto:

Sam won the veto and saved Cliff. Ovi was nominated in this place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad