TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
I think Brett said that about Rockstar because their side of the house assumes Brett is going home because Tyler is voting with them. In reality, L6 knows that Winston is going home, but told Brett to say that to try and get the heat off of Tyler after the eviction because they will be wondering once again who flipped, and will cause a lot of paranoia among the group.

Reactions: tacogeoff

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think Brett said that about Rockstar because their side of the house assumes Brett is going home because Tyler is voting with them. In reality, L6 knows that Winston is going home, but told Brett to say that to try and get the heat off of Tyler after the eviction because they will be wondering once again who flipped, and will cause a lot of paranoia among the group.

Just trying to make up a lie

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
So whomever gets voted out next week walks back in bc of Sam's power app right? Would be pretty funny to see that blow up on level 5 If they win hoh

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Hoh winner and placings.
So Sam won the HoH, lolllllllll. What a waste of a week. Wonder if she can bait out Bayleigh's power...
  1. Rockstar - 25mins
  2. Faysal - 31 mins
  3. Brett - 33 mins
  4. Bayleigh - 33 mins
  5. Angela - 41 mins
  6. Rachel - 41 mins
  7. Haleigh - 49 mins
  8. JC - 52 mins
  9. Kaitlyn - 61 mins
  10. Kaycee - 61 mins
  11. Tyler - 62 mins
Winner/HOH: Sam

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Hoh winner and placings.
So Sam won the HoH, lolllllllll. What a waste of a week. Wonder if she can bait out Bayleigh's power...
  1. Rockstar - 25mins
  2. Faysal - 31 mins
  3. Brett - 33 mins
  4. Bayleigh - 33 mins
  5. Angela - 41 mins
  6. Rachel - 41 mins
  7. Haleigh - 49 mins
  8. JC - 52 mins
  9. Kaitlyn - 61 mins
  10. Kaycee - 61 mins
  11. Tyler - 62 mins
Winner/HOH: Sam

endurance comps were way better when they lasted 4 or 5 hours.

It’s going to look like she should have used the app, but you still have to protect yourself and it behooved her to not make an enemy.

It is what it is, at least she basically gets to pick who has to fight to come back which can be an advantage given she’s the type who wouldn’t even want to evict anybody. My guess without reading anything is that Kaitlyn will be targeted.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
endurance comps were way better when they lasted 4 or 5 hours.

It’s going to look like she should have used the app, but you still have to protect yourself and it behooved her to not make an enemy.

It is what it is, at least she basically gets to pick who has to fight to come back which can be an advantage given she’s the type who wouldn’t even want to evict anybody. My guess without reading anything is that Kaitlyn will be targeted.
If she somehow gets bayleigh to use her power app this week then it was a good idea holding onto hers. Hindsight 20/20, I think saving it for another week in case you get in trouble is still the right move.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
What a great start so far, all the votes have been nail biters, makes for good TV. The usual early unanimous votes are boring,

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Brett's speech was pretty wild, and I think it put a pretty big target on his back. He totally called out Rockstar to try to save his own ass and he really didn't even have to... I have a feeling that in Tyler's DR sessions he's going to start talking about what he did to orchestrate the flip in the house.

Side note: I watched the live feeds last night for the first time to watch the HOH competition and it was pretty cool. It's interesting to see them swearing and acting more natural. Scottie was being annoying af the entire time, lol. I was also shocked with how often they cut the live feed to the fish screen.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB

I agree with your analysis. I still think its going to catch up with Tyler eventually. It will be hilarious though if the houseguests don't figure out he is playing both sides.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Tyler, JC and Sam having a pretty deep conversation all talking game right now. It's great. JC seems to be really good at working people and getting information.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Nomination spoilers
Sam nominated Kaitlyn and Hayleigh. Sounds like Sam might have slut shamed them during her nomination speech... Man this season is just messy af. [\spoiler]

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Finally some real drama in the house. Glad Brett stayed, he is way more entertaining than Winston.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Nomination spoilers
Sam nominated Kaitlyn and Hayleigh. Sounds like Sam might have **** shamed them during her nomination speech... Man this season is just messy af. [\spoiler]
i have three eps sitting on my PVR and it seems like I'm gonna have to watch them :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad