TV: Big Brother U.S - Season 20 - Cast Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joufreau

Jan 10, 2013
Ottawa
Been waiting all summer for Rock to go home. "Should I have batted my eye lashes some more??"...please don't. She looks like an alien, gives me the creeps

Time for someone other than Tyler to do something I think that Brett will be smart enough to try to get rid of Tyler when the time is right. Too early yet but they all will know (or SHOULD know) that they won't win a jury vote against Tyler

Reactions: bennysflyers16

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
This has been a great season entertainment wise. I cant wait for the vote reaction. I also cant wait for L6/L4 to turn on one another to kick the gameplay up a notch, currently this is a slaughter of oblivious people lol.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
This has been a great season entertainment wise. I cant wait for the vote reaction. I also cant wait for L6/L4 to turn on one another to kick the gameplay up a notch, currently this is a slaughter of oblivious people lol.
One by one level 6 is knocking them out and they have no f***ing clue what happens on any given eviction.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
that was ****ing crazy.
how stupid can you be?

and the amazing montage by production leading to the final wrong answer... lollllll
Production has been killing it with the montages and shit.

Rockstar is awful. Not only is she dumb, she’s completely unaware of anything and constantly plays the victim card. We get it, you’re sad you’re on the block. We get it, you’re sad Tyler used the Veto on Angela (lol at her saying she should have batted her eyelashes more). It’s Big Brother, welcome to the game.
She is a walking comedy of errors. She may have just cemented herself as one of the worst BB players in history... Not only has she failed to win every single comp she's been a part of, but she actually helped the other alliance's #1 player to not get eliminated in the 2nd to last round, and then picked the wrong answer to hand him the Veto... At least she didn't let Tyler win the Veto on her daughter's birthday...

Last edited:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Tyler and Scottie are the only acceptable winners to me.

I wanted Angela to go home this week but now I'm ready for Rockstar to go because she tremendously sucks in every possible way.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014

I wanted Angela to go home this week but now I'm ready for Rockstar to go because she tremendously sucks in every possible way.
Honestly, JC is playing a really good game low-key. He's playing both sides very well and doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar. He has his thumb on the pulse of the game and always knows what is going on. He works his way into game-talks and no one seems to think he's a threat, really.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Honestly, JC is playing a really good game low-key. He's playing both sides very well and doesn't seem to be on anyone's radar. He has his thumb on the pulse of the game and always knows what is going on. He works his way into game-talks and no one seems to think he's a threat, really.

I'd be more willing to be accepting of him winning but his antics off the live feeds should have had him kicked off the show.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Didn't like how they had different coloured bottles in the veto comp. It would be extremely easy to see if yours is different from everyone else's. If the colours were all the same, I don't think rockstar asks Tyler about her answer.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Didn't like how they had different coloured bottles in the veto comp. It would be extremely easy to see if yours is different from everyone else's. If the colours were all the same, I don't think rockstar asks Tyler about her answer.
I think Rockstar was honestly uncertain of her answer and wanted to check her answer with Tyler. I am sure she figured that if one of them were wrong it was her who was wrong. I bet the thought of her being right and Tyler being wrong didn't even cross her mind.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS

Scottie?? Every person in L6 deserves the win more then any person not in it at this point. Scottie basically tanked his game this week by running back to Haleigh.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Scottie?? Every person in L6 deserves the win more then any person not in it at this point. Scottie basically tanked his game this week by running back to Haleigh.

Everyone thinks he's shady and wants to get him out but nobody has. Yeah he's got a crush on Haleigh, but can you blame the dude?

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Everyone thinks he's shady and wants to get him out but nobody has. Yeah he's got a crush on Haleigh, but can you blame the dude?
Hey I absolutely can not blame him she is a smoke show. But from a game perspective she is really the only person in the house that actually trusts him at all. He had himself in a good position last week with L6 and now they want him out....dont get me wrong I dont think he has been awful but chasing after the girl is going to cost him and I think Brett's game has consistently been getting better and better with each week.

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Hey I absolutely can not blame him she is a smoke show. But from a game perspective she is really the only person in the house that actually trusts him at all. He had himself in a good position last week with L6 and now they want him out....dont get me wrong I dont think he has been awful but chasing after the girl is going to cost him and I think Brett's game has consistently been getting better and better with each week.

They might want him out but I think they will use him as a pawn to backdoor Fessy if they get the power next week. There's still a chance for him to flip back, he's playing the middle more than he's been on their side of the house.

Brett's games gotten better I just hate the dude. He's funny sometimes but other times he's just a complete douche.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
They might want him out but I think they will use him as a pawn to backdoor Fessy if they get the power next week. There's still a chance for him to flip back, he's playing the middle more than he's been on their side of the house.

Brett's games gotten better I just hate the dude. He's funny sometimes but other times he's just a complete *****e.
I dont know I just think his time is short now after this week. He could turn it around you are right but this week has been god awful for his chances to actually win in my opinion. And idk I guess Brett just comes down to personal opinion. I think he is one of the most charismatic and hilarious players they have had on this show in years.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

Which is still very stupid when you look at it. If Tyler is right then 1 of her or Haleigh is eliminated anyway, her being wrong just means Haleigh is in the final round instead, there's not a ton of downside as Haleigh had been doing better than Rock in the prior rounds anyway.

Obviously extremely stupid either way it played out, but even if you're 100% sure one of you is wrong shut up about it as it's Haleigh that will benefit which is as good as Rockstar winning it

Just a momentary lapse that's not too surprising given how dumb she's been. I kinda wanted Tyler to block himself going up with his power but very very happy Rockstar is presumably leaving.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Will say it again, Fessy and RS are two of the DUMBEST players in history, and Haliegh is just too loyal to break off from those two idiots. Her game is over for sticking with those two buffoons.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
What's he been doing?
Not so much lately but in the first couple weeks he was going around grabbing different guys in the house in the junk. I believe there was something about him doing it with an ice cream scooper as well. He has stopped most of that so I'm assuming the producers gave him a pretty stern talking too. Though he has also never really listened to them all summer lol.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

WeThreeKings

Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
What's he been doing?

He's grabbed genitals of male house guests. We had the N word incident. He took an ice cream scoop and told Kaitlyn to show him her vagina. He also said that Fessy was probably around trying suck some dudes d***

He has been better lately, but I think he crossed the line too many times.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
Which is still very stupid when you look at it. If Tyler is right then 1 of her or Haleigh is eliminated anyway, her being wrong just means Haleigh is in the final round instead, there's not a ton of downside as Haleigh had been doing better than Rock in the prior rounds anyway.

Obviously extremely stupid either way it played out, but even if you're 100% sure one of you is wrong shut up about it as it's Haleigh that will benefit which is as good as Rockstar winning it

Just a momentary lapse that's not too surprising given how dumb she's been. I kinda wanted Tyler to block himself going up with his power but very very happy Rockstar is presumably leaving.

I think Rockstar was honestly uncertain of her answer and wanted to check her answer with Tyler. I am sure she figured that if one of them were wrong it was her who was wrong. I bet the thought of her being right and Tyler being wrong didn't even cross her mind.

I do like, however, how she tried to flip it around on Tyler and say "I'm the reason you're here, I don't want you to forget that..." when it was 100% an accident that she handed the competition to Tyler TWICE.

Rodgerwilco

Feb 6, 2014
He's grabbed genitals of male house guests. We had the N word incident. He took an ice cream scoop and told Kaitlyn to show him her vagina. He also said that Fessy was probably around trying suck some dudes d***

He has been better lately, but I think he crossed the line too many times.

Not so much lately but in the first couple weeks he was going around grabbing different guys in the house in the junk. I believe there was something about him doing it with an ice cream scooper as well. He has stopped most of that so I'm assuming the producers gave him a pretty stern talking too. Though he has also never really listened to them all summer lol.

While I am usually pretty quick to point out sexual assault, none of the houseguests voiced having issues with JC and didn't seem to think he was doing anything way overboard. I found the Ice Cream Scoop thing kind of odd, but no one really complained about it. I think he's a pervert, but didn't seem to be too bad.

I think he was a little inappropriate, but if anyone was going to get forced out of the house by production it should have been Bayleigh. She was blatantly racist to everyone in the house except for Rockstar, who for some reason she does not view as White....

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

I do like, however, how she tried to flip it around on Tyler and say "I'm the reason you're here, I don't want you to forget that..." when it was 100% an accident that she handed the competition to Tyler TWICE.

Oh no doubt that's what happened. Just saying if someone was going to be smart and think before they speak, it's not the end of the world if you're wrong since that would mean Haleigh moves to the final round instead and it's basically the same situation. If there was any chance that 1 of you were wrong a smart person would think for a second and realize that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad