TV: Big Brother 20, Part 2 - We've got the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Tyler and Angela would be so stupid to win HoH this week. You should really want like Brett or KC evicted for the battle back, otherwise the other side gets a free return which they need. Unless you can sell the idea of KC being a pawn against Fessy or Haleigh.

Having Brett be HoH wouldnt be a bad idea. Tyler admitted Brett isn't in his dream final 4. Not sure if Brett actually gets that or not.

I think 3 people have a shot at beating Tyler in a vote. I think Scottie would have the jury numbers. I think JC is just more liked and I doubt the other side votes for tyler after they see they got their accusations wrong. I think Brett borderline would have a shot but the least likely of the 3.

I hop Scottie wins the battle back. His eviction was the least fair. Total setup over a blatant lie. Even if he likes Haleigh the fact Fessy is triggered by a nerd is hilarious and this will eventually end poorly for him anyway but I few he is using her, he was comfy cozy with Kaitlyn too.

I wonder what the battle back will be? Of the current evictees though I think it's scottie's to lose. My guess is Haleigh is this weeks target if she doesn't win the HoH.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Also why the f*** are you showing the goodbye messages to someone that could battle their way back? Lol. Brett's message was so dumb. He called him Scottie my Jottie or something, his dude. I don't recall them ever really hanging out.

Fessy is a dumbass. He admitted it was all over emotion and suspicion for things he didn't do. He should go look at the votes from Swaggy's week, Scottie wasn't the only one who flipped. Hopefully Fessy is evicted soon and gets on jury and sees that Tyler orchestrated everything but hes so dumb the girl hes mad Scottie is crushing on only targeted him 2 weeks in a row and for whatever reason wasn't even on his radar lol

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Tyler and Angela would be so stupid to win HoH this week. You should really want like Brett or KC evicted for the battle back, otherwise the other side gets a free return which they need. Unless you can sell the idea of KC being a pawn against Fessy or Haleigh.

Having Brett be HoH wouldnt be a bad idea. Tyler admitted Brett isn't in his dream final 4. Not sure if Brett actually gets that or not.

I think 3 people have a shot at beating Tyler in a vote. I think Scottie would have the jury numbers. I think JC is just more liked and I doubt the other side votes for tyler after they see they got their accusations wrong. I think Brett borderline would have a shot but the least likely of the 3.

I hop Scottie wins the battle back. His eviction was the least fair. Total setup over a blatant lie. Even if he likes Haleigh the fact Fessy is triggered by a nerd is hilarious and this will eventually end poorly for him anyway but I few he is using her, he was comfy cozy with Kaitlyn too.

I wonder what the battle back will be? Of the current evictees though I think it's scottie's to lose. My guess is Haleigh is this weeks target if she doesn't win the HoH.

no. you dont do that, Lawon.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
J.C. doesn't stand a punchers chance in hell at winning this game against anybody except for maybe Fessy and Sam in F2. Literally the only thing he has done of significance is convince Fessy to put up Scottie. Everything else in the game has been done by L6, specifically Tyler. J.C has been following Tyler's orders the entire season, and I don't see that changing now.
Also why the **** are you showing the goodbye messages to someone that could battle their way back? Lol. Brett's message was so dumb. He called him Scottie my Jottie or something, his dude. I don't recall them ever really hanging out.
Scottie and Brett actually hung out a lot. I think Brett legitimately likes Scottie, and Scottie knows it. You could see how reluctant he was when putting up Brett/Winston because although Winston was garbage, Brett made a legit impact on Scottie personally and from that point onward, they've become friends. It just doesn't show as much due to them being in separate alliances.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
J.C. doesn't stand a punchers chance in hell at winning this game against anybody except for maybe Fessy and Sam in F2. Literally the only thing he has done of significance is convince Fessy to put up Scottie. Everything else in the game has been done by L6, specifically Tyler. J.C has been following Tyler's orders the entire season, and I don't see that changing now.

Scottie and Brett actually hung out a lot. I think Brett legitimately likes Scottie, and Scottie knows it. You could see how reluctant he was when putting up Brett/Winston because although Winston was garbage, Brett made a legit impact on Scottie personally and from that point onward, they've become friends. It just doesn't show as much due to them being in separate alliances.

You see these people play with emotion. Why might they not hold a grudge on Tyler for creating most of the friction when it comes to flip votes? Tyler got Kaitlyn to put up Swaggy. Hes been doing it since week 2. Scottie may have flipped but Tyler got Kaitlyn to flip for the nomination.

Maybe although I did see Scottie hang out a lot with Tyler during his most desperate times it seemed. Scottie should have put up Brett and Tyler. That would have shook the game up. I don't think Brett realizes hes nothing but a pawn. It's the only reason Tyler decided to save him that one week. He could potentially win a comp and take the pressure off of him. Brett may have been in that alliance but if Winston were still there he would be hanging with him over the rest. Brett wasn't always really in the loop until recently

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Fessy is one of the dumbest contests ever. The cast as a hole isn't.

Let's recap..

Fessy nominates his alliance member and sets up his eviction

Rockstar double checks her answer with Tyler rather than Haleigh which helps Tyler win the Otev comp

Haleigh tells everyone that she was the hacker to save Her friends name but made herself a target. What was the purpose?

BayLeigh tells Rachel about her power app to set up her own eviction

Many of these moves set up their own eviction.

Reactions: TNT87

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Let's recap..

Rockstar double checks her answer with Tyler rather than Haleigh which helps Tyler win the Otev comp

Haleigh tells everyone that she was the hacker to save Her friends name but made herself a target. What was the purpose?

Yes there were a handful of dumb house guests. Last year Paul convinced the entire house to throw a competition to a women with one leg. It's really not close.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Yes there were a handful of dumb house guests. Last year Paul convinced the entire house to throw a competition to a women with one leg. It's really not close.
I guess I'll give you that but I think it was because most were in shock that they were in a house with Paul.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Let's recap..

Its not so much that the whole cast this season is dumb but half to 3/4s of the house has been pretty clueless. The smart people found each other early and took advantage.

I personally would put it on par with last years cast. A few good players and alot of not so good/floaters

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
You see these people play with emotion. Why might they not hold a grudge on Tyler for creating most of the friction when it comes to flip votes? Tyler got Kaitlyn to put up Swaggy. Hes been doing it since week 2. Scottie may have flipped but Tyler got Kaitlyn to flip for the nomination.
We've seen bitter jury's recently, yes, but not all jury's are bitter. There are some that legitimately vote for who played the better game.

Tyler is owning his moves in his goodbye messages, winning a ton of competitions, and will likely be able to discuss his moves as a F2 member to the jury members when prompted. J.C, from what we've seen, isn't really saying much of anything in his goodbye messages and is actually lying in some (see the Scottie message), flat out sucks at EVERY competition, and will be very difficult to understand when pressured to explain his moves given a time restraint. No fault of his own, but his accent could be a major hinderance when being asked questions by jury members.

Honestly, right now out of the remaining contestants I think the likelihood of winners IMO is:

1) Tyler
2) Brett
3) Angela
4) Haleigh
5) J.C.
6) Sam
7) Fessy

Reactions: LaxSabre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events