GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Does Fessy have any other clothes? Every day it’s that same football hoodie

Reactions: irunthepeg

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Bye Fessy, welcome back Scottie? I hope.

JC orchestrated the Fessy move.

But is she dumb? Do they not know about the battle back? So I mean theoretically your evictee can come back.
I'm assuming they don't know about the battle back. I hope they don't tell them or have them competing in the same H.O.H. competition. I want the returnee to ring the bell and have the house guests think it's another guest, only to find out it's a returning house guest.

Would be funny if Fessy gets voted out. Scottie wins the battle back and makes a comment on how he could have Haleigh all to himself and Fessy gets all jealous. Then Scottie and Haleigh go on a little run which forces level 6 to scramble.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Fessy could get evicted, return and STILL not put up L6. That's how stupid this guy is. I love how it hits him aftewards that he should have put up Angela and Tyler. Truly one of the dumbest contestants ever on that show.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Fessy is truly one of the dumbest to ever play this game. Not only did Haleigh put up Tyler when she won the Hacker comp, she also put up Angela when she was HoH. If Angela didn't put Haleigh up, it would be idiotic and the house would question her to no end.

You can't go to people two months into the game and ask to make an alliance, it doesn't work like that. Tyler/Angela/Brett/Kaycee are going to F4, they're just too strong.

Oh, and J.C. isn't doing ****. The guy walks around and uses his DR sessions to claim he's some genius puppet master pulling all of the strings in the house. As soon as both Faysal and Haleigh are out of the house it'll be Sam and J.C that are targeted. The live feeds are already showing Tyler/Angela getting sick of J.C. in the house. Not only can he not win a competition to save his life, but there is a reason L4 discuss things as a group without J.C. prior to speaking with him on an individual level. He is only making it as far as L4 wants to take him.

Now, whoever wins the battle back from Bayleigh/Rockstar/Scottie/Faysal (since I think he goes this week) would be VERY wise to approach Haleigh, Sam, and J.C in order to make this a 4v4. That is literally the only way to survive and get as far as possible at this point in time. Do I expect it? Absolutely not. J.C thinks he's set for the game with Tyler, which he's not. Sam is psychotic. Haleigh doesn't trust J.C or Sam, so it's not going to happen. But if they had any clue, they would do it.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
It is In terms of one side dominating the entire game so far.
No because it wasnt one side dominating the game last year it was one person. Tyler has probably played the best game but he is not literally the only person playing like last year. It's not even close to the same thing.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
No because it wasnt one side dominating the game last year it was one person. Tyler has probably played the best game but he is not literally the only person playing like last year. It's not even close to the same thing.

Only difference in my eyes is that L6 isn't beasting out the HOH wins but they have been able to control the votes and have been amazing at the POV comps. Tyler is playing a great game, has a final 2 with a majority of the house and has helped align a lot of the voting. at this point Tyler is driving the L6 bus and taking himself to the final unless they finally figure out he is going to win the game and turn on him.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Fessy is truly one of the dumbest to ever play this game. Not only did Haleigh put up Tyler when she won the Hacker comp, she also put up Angela when she was HoH. If Angela didn't put Haleigh up, it would be idiotic and the house would question her to no end.

You can't go to people two months into the game and ask to make an alliance, it doesn't work like that. Tyler/Angela/Brett/Kaycee are going to F4, they're just too strong.

Oh, and J.C. isn't doing ****. The guy walks around and uses his DR sessions to claim he's some genius puppet master pulling all of the strings in the house. As soon as both Faysal and Haleigh are out of the house it'll be Sam and J.C that are targeted. The live feeds are already showing Tyler/Angela getting sick of J.C. in the house. Not only can he not win a competition to save his life, but there is a reason L4 discuss things as a group without J.C. prior to speaking with him on an individual level. He is only making it as far as L4 wants to take him.

Now, whoever wins the battle back from Bayleigh/Rockstar/Scottie/Faysal (since I think he goes this week) would be VERY wise to approach Haleigh, Sam, and J.C in order to make this a 4v4. That is literally the only way to survive and get as far as possible at this point in time. Do I expect it? Absolutely not. J.C thinks he's set for the game with Tyler, which he's not. Sam is psychotic. Haleigh doesn't trust J.C or Sam, so it's not going to happen. But if they had any clue, they would do it.
Yep. JC was playing a pretty good game earlier in the game. He was master-minding a lot of moves, but now that the game is getting to the final 1/3 of the season and alliances are tightening he's being pulled along by L4/6 at this point. I think he made a mistake pushing Faysal to get Scottie out. At that point "The Hive" (or whatever tf they call themselves) is clearly the weaker alliance. So if he convinced Faysal to take a shot at L6 he could have had two weaker alliances and still played the middle. But at this point he's siding too much with L6.

I don't think Sam would go against Tyler unless he gets exposed. She's not comfortable making real game moves and she has a final 2 with Tyler. She'll be used for a vote and a floater until they decide to dump her, I think.

Fessy is just using Haleigh like he did Kaitlyn. She's not smart enough to realize he's REAL BAD for her game.
Absolutely not. He's totally smitten with Haleigh. He even says in the DR that he is playing for Haleigh, he's always got her best interests in mind and I would be willing to bet my next paycheck that he would be willing to sacrifice himself in the game to keep her playing.

Edit: He literally evicted his own alliance member because he was jealous that the guy had feelings for his "girl" who doesn't even seem like she wants to be his girl, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad