TV: Big Brother 20, Part 2 - We've got the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Hmm interesting. While I am not opposed to this idea I think many viewers would jump to the conclusion that it is fixed.

Eh, possibly, but I don't think so.

Everyone already knows production plays into things somewhat to get the stories they want.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Hmm interesting. While I am not opposed to this idea I think many viewers would jump to the conclusion that it is fixed.
With the amount of meddling that production does already, I think that wouldn't even really be an illogical conclusion.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Can't imagine any scenario where Chen comes back now as her hubby was alleged to have kept secret a $120 million severance package. Theres no way she being married couldn't have noticed an extra hundred million.....

Isn't Celeberity in like February? Not that it was even decent.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Can't imagine any scenario where Chen comes back now as her hubby was alleged to have kept secret a $120 million severance package. Theres no way she being married couldn't have noticed an extra hundred million.....

Isn't Celeberity in like February? Not that it was even decent.
What does that have to do with her hosting Big Brother?

Also, She'll certainly be hosting Celebrity BB. It kicks off January 21st.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
What does that have to do with her hosting Big Brother?

Also, She'll certainly be hosting Celebrity BB. It kicks off January 21st.

That's a lot of bribe/hush tax free money he was trying to hide. What her husband did obviously goes deeper at the network. Being connected matters. Even if you didn't do the so called crime you can't tell me as a spouse at the same network that you are that naive and in the dark. Not every fired person gets a severance, hell I don't even think it's common, if you get laid off that's a different story and they alnost always get one because it wasn't their fault they had to exit. Why should he get $120 million from a public company for his own wrong doing costing him his job? No logical person could back that.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
That's a lot of bribe/hush tax free money he was trying to hide. What her husband did obviously goes deeper at the network. Being connected matters. Even if you didn't do the so called crime you can't tell me as a spouse at the same network that you are that naive and in the dark. Not every fired person gets a severance, hell I don't even think it's common, if you get laid off that's a different story and they alnost always get one because it wasn't their fault they had to exit. Why should he get $120 million from a public company for his own wrong doing costing him his job? No logical person could back that.

I may be wrong, but I believe all his misgivings took place before he married Julie and he'd cut all that crap out once they got together. If that's true, it's completely plausible that she knew nothing of what he'd done, or at least not details. As for hiding money, that's the first I'd heard of that, so dunno.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I may be wrong, but I believe all his misgivings took place before he married Julie and he'd cut all that crap out once they got together. If that's true, it's completely plausible that she knew nothing of what he'd done, or at least not details. As for hiding money, that's the first I'd heard of that, so dunno.

NY Times broke this today, not that I trust or love that publication they run a lot of slander political garbage but I have seen this talked about on HLN and FOX News this afternoon. Apparently he destroyed some evidence and misled investigators as well.

There was also that moment this season where she said her last name to stand by her man if you will, so publicly on the record she picked a side instead of just sitting on the sidelines. So I do think eventhough she herself may have done nothing at all by association if this is all true what he did they may have to just wash their hands of her and wasn't her contract expiring this year? She hasn'r been on The Talk in a long time for example.

Oilpeg

Jun 3, 2014
Winnipeg
NY Times broke this today, not that I trust or love that publication they run a lot of slander political garbage but I have seen this talked about on HLN and FOX News this afternoon. Apparently he destroyed some evidence and misled investigators as well.

There was also that moment this season where she said her last name to stand by her man if you will, so publicly on the record she picked a side instead of just sitting on the sidelines. So I do think eventhough she herself may have done nothing at all by association if this is all true what he did they may have to just wash their hands of her and wasn't her contract expiring this year? She hasn'r been on The Talk in a long time for example.

She definitely quit the talk, I'd heard Sharon Armstrong on Jim Norton and Sam Roberts talking about it, so that's why she's not there. She's been announced as hosting Celebrity BB2, but I haven't heard anything regarding BB21.

As for her stating her name, she's supporting her husband, I don't think that makes her culpable, but I could see the network cutting ties. Although I think that would be in poor taste as she's not the one who's done wrong.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
She definitely quit the talk, I'd heard Sharon Armstrong on Jim Norton and Sam Roberts talking about it, so that's why she's not there. She's been announced as hosting Celebrity BB2, but I haven't heard anything regarding BB21.

As for her stating her name, she's supporting her husband, I don't think that makes her culpable, but I could see the network cutting ties. Although I think that would be in poor taste as she's not the one who's done wrong.

Could want to clean their image though. They need all the help they can get. The big networks are bleeding money these days.

Celeb was a disaster and I can't wait who they purposely install as this years Omarosa.

I would love a host change, she doesn't even act like she likes doing it and most of the interview questions are stupid and/or just trying to stir the pot. Production can do enough of this themselves behind closed doors.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'll be shocked if Roseanne isn't on Big Brother Celebrity this year.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I'll be shocked if Roseanne isn't on Big Brother Celebrity this year.

She wasn't wrong in what she said, I feel bad for her. I thought about that but I think she lives off the grid in Hawaii though and recently suffered a heart attack. Knowing that I just can't see it. Put in douche Baldwin lol

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
She wasn't wrong in what she said, I feel bad for her. I thought about that but I think she lives off the grid in Hawaii though and recently suffered a heart attack. Knowing that I just can't see it. Put in *****e Baldwin lol

Oh, I didn’t know she had a heart attack

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
She wasn't wrong in what she said, I feel bad for her. I thought about that but I think she lives off the grid in Hawaii though and recently suffered a heart attack. Knowing that I just can't see it. Put in *****e Baldwin lol

She didn't actually have a heart attack. That was just a rumour she squashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad