TV: Big Brother 20, Part 2 - We've got the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
We've seen bitter jury's recently, yes, but not all jury's are bitter. There are some that legitimately vote for who played the better game.

Tyler is owning his moves in his goodbye messages, winning a ton of competitions, and will likely be able to discuss his moves as a F2 member to the jury members when prompted. J.C, from what we've seen, isn't really saying much of anything in his goodbye messages and is actually lying in some (see the Scottie message), flat out sucks at EVERY competition, and will be very difficult to understand when pressured to explain his moves given a time restraint. No fault of his own, but his accent could be a major hinderance when being asked questions by jury members.

Honestly, right now out of the remaining contestants I think the likelihood of winners IMO is:

1) Tyler
2) Brett
3) Angela
4) Haleigh
5) J.C.
6) Sam
7) Fessy

This season is all over the map though, Haleigh caught on to Tyler but Pejorative Slured Fessy was asleep at the wheel. Then you have things like Haleigh saying she was the hacker to try and save her home girl. The other side has helped Tyler. Like Rockette telling him the last answer when he had no clue. HE WOULD HAVE WENT HOME, maybe.

I don't think any girl can win this season. The current jury wouldn't vote angela in a million years. KC to me is the most irrelevant to discuss the possibility of. Haleigh and Sam don't have the numbers to survive. Haleigh could win if she had the numbers/

Tyler has overplayed his hand. He has some kinda deal with everyone. Can't keep them all.

If Scottie could win the battle back maybe it would get interesting. Still don't think he could win but I think he could get a drifter and someone else to maybe form a new alliance. But i'm sure he would go on the block next week.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The worst move this week would be for someone to win HoH and put up Fessy and Haleigh. One could win the battle back. Anyway you would assure that alliance a player return. The only reason it could look good is nobody would use the veto to save either one except for one of those 2. Which they probably wouldn't win. Fessy had the right idea but the wrong people. It would be smart for people like JC or Sam or one of the bottom of the totem pole of L6 to flip for awhile. Brett has to know that hes on the bottom of the pecking order in that alliance, he would be a great candidate. I mean votes are anonymous. Playing both sides this late isn't the worst option if you're toward the bottom of your alliance.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
This season is all over the map though, Haleigh caught on to Tyler but ******ed Fessy was asleep at the wheel. Then you have things like Haleigh saying she was the hacker to try and save her home girl. The other side has helped Tyler. Like Rockette telling him the last answer when he had no clue. HE WOULD HAVE WENT HOME, maybe.

I don't think any girl can win this season. The current jury wouldn't vote angela in a million years. KC to me is the most irrelevant to discuss the possibility of. Haleigh and Sam don't have the numbers to survive. Haleigh could win if she had the numbers/

Tyler has overplayed his hand. He has some kinda deal with everyone. Can't keep them all.

If Scottie could win the battle back maybe it would get interesting. Still don't think he could win but I think he could get a drifter and someone else to maybe form a new alliance. But i'm sure he would go on the block next week.
I am not really sure how Tyler overplayed his hand. The only one with potential to blow up in his face is Sam really. Outside of that it is way way better to have a bunch of people that want to take you to final 2 and cut them out and explain yourself later then not have anyone wanting to take you to the end in the fear that it could get messy.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
The worst move this week would be for someone to win HoH and put up Fessy and Haleigh. One could win the battle back. Anyway you would assure that alliance a player return. The only reason it could look good is nobody would use the veto to save either one except for one of those 2. Which they probably wouldn't win. Fessy had the right idea but the wrong people. It would be smart for people like JC or Sam or one of the bottom of the totem pole of L6 to flip for awhile. Brett has to know that hes on the bottom of the pecking order in that alliance, he would be a great candidate. I mean votes are anonymous. Playing both sides this late isn't the worst option if you're toward the bottom of your alliance.
Huh???? That literally makes no sense at all. You just keep taking numbers out on the other side regardless of a battle back. If Fessy goes this week and Scottie comes back that is still a positive week for L6. No point in getting cute with things. Take out your target and deal with twists later.

Reactions: Riggins

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
F**k Man! We suck at this game. You sent home Rockstar and I sent home Scottie! We should have f**king kept Scottie. Maybe they’ll like us for being so dumb. (LOL) Like look they’re making the dumbest moves but at least they’re winning HOH’s and doing it together. I look like such a f**king idiot. Haleigh – why? Fes – because of the f**king deal we made.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Scottie sucked. He had the personality of gum under your shoe. Glad he is gone.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
I am not really sure how Tyler overplayed his hand. The only one with potential to blow up in his face is Sam really. Outside of that it is way way better to have a bunch of people that want to take you to final 2 and cut them out and explain yourself later then not have anyone wanting to take you to the end in the fear that it could get messy.

When it dwindles down in numbers a few people may begin to figure out that they arent truly in his plan. If you're an underdog like Brett wouldn't it make sense to maybe go for it? I mean you're gunna have to evict somebody. Nobody else is as capable as leading L6. Angela can't do anything without Tyler and lets be honest KC is just a follower.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Scottie sucked. He had the personality of gum under your shoe. Glad he is gone.

Most of these people don't have personalities. Bayleigh was just a bitch, so is Angela. I don't even find Tyler to have much of one. Brett and JC probably have the best. Sam is....all over the place. One moment shes into being the rebel of the game, next she's into quitting and then she feels bad for the lone wolf usually. She's compassionate but honestly rather devious.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
F**k Man! We suck at this game. You sent home Rockstar and I sent home Scottie! We should have f**king kept Scottie. Maybe they’ll like us for being so dumb. (LOL) Like look they’re making the dumbest moves but at least they’re winning HOH’s and doing it together. I look like such a f**king idiot. Haleigh – why? Fes – because of the f**king deal we made.

Well, now I feel bad for how I view him. Doesn't change the fact he's a moron but he's not totally incompetent I suppose.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I'm kinda surprised they didn't call and audible and keep Swaggy C in sequester to try and bring him back into the house.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The season has been fine. It's been one side completely decimating the other, and it has made for hilarious television. I just hope it's Faysal that gets evicted, Scottie that wins the Battle Back and J.C that gets evicted next week. Can't stand that guy.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The season has been fine. It's been one side completely decimating the other, and it has made for hilarious television. I just hope it's Faysal that gets evicted, Scottie that wins the Battle Back and J.C that gets evicted next week. Can't stand that guy.

Just not a fan of that, I want some reak drama. Everyone thinks Tyler will win, this is basically last year all over again where everyone thought Paul would win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad