TV: Big Brother 20, Part 2 - We've got the numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
She was going to go off on him regardless. Not exactly sure where the confusion is on this....Bayleigh is bat **** crazy and Tyler happened to get on her bad side. It is what it is.
My point is he didn't have to rub it in her face basically. Just step away from the situation, dont sit there and throw shades on and try to act cool. Put your ego to the side. This game is about personal relationships, be the bigger person.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I thought it was a lock that Fessy would vote for whoever Haleigh decided. That's shocking.

Haleigh changed her mind, I think.

She's the only one of those 5 who don't look like a dumbass, while simultaneously getting a palatable winner. I don't think it's a bitter jury, I just think it was a stupid one. Look at how those 5 played, they were all idiots

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I really do hate that "jury management" has become such a crutch now to excuse jurors being thin skinned babies.

I don't remember if I referenced this the other day, but he's right. In this case though, I don't think it's a bitter jury, just a dumb one. You see who the people worked with Tyler voted for. They don't win the money, but it's enough to tell me who should have won.

Reactions: irunthepeg

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I don't remember if I referenced this the other day, but he's right. In this case though, I don't think it's a bitter jury, just a dumb one. You see who the people worked with Tyler voted for. They don't win the money, but it's enough to tell me who should have won.
Yeah I'm not so much complaining about a bitter jury more so the fact it seems like in the last 5 years people seemingly need to be more cautious of the jury then actually playing the damn game....which in my opinion is really sad. It is pretty clear and obvious that the blueprint to win a season of Big Brother right now is to lay low to Jury, piss nobody off and win some comps down the stretch run.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah I'm not so much complaining about a bitter jury more so the fact it seems like in the last 5 years people seemingly need to be more cautious of the jury then actually playing the damn game....which in my opinion is really sad. It is pretty clear and obvious that the blueprint to win a season of Big Brother right now is to lay low to Jury, piss nobody off and win some comps down the stretch run.
They were just dumb. They got blindsided every single week and couldn't figure out what was going on so it didn't shock me they couldn't figure out who to vote. "Game recognized game" as Rockstar said, which makes sense since they couldn't recognize it.

I also think this gives more credence to the game Derrick played because he really bucked that trend.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Knowing how stupid Fessy is he probably thought it was to vote for the person you don't want to see win.

So an engagement after knowing someone for three weeks? Wow.

Those two definitely belonged in the F2. I would have voted for Tyler. I thought his overall game was better than Kaycee.

Speaking of Kaitlyn, Julie should have asked how her ex is doing.

Tyler got emotional winning the favorite player vote. He thought America didn't like him.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I think most of the Bayleigh side did vote bitterly (although Kaycee played a strong game). And it is very disappointing to see jury management a thing now.

I remember BB7 All Stats. Chill Town would lie to your face and use you all week and throw you away when they didn’t need you any more, yet people realized it’s a game.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Kaycee did play a solid, clean, honest game, but come on, she didn't make any big moves and she really didn't have strong relationships with a lot of people. Like she was tight with Angela, Tyler and maybe Sam. That was about it. Her talking about forming strong relationships with everyone was just her talking out of her *** because she couldn't come up with anything better.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
The reason Kaycee never had to use any of those Vetos is cause Tyler had things secured. If she had taken JC, that alone was a big enough move to actually deserve the win. Tyler should have won. He made one small mistake by confronting Baileigh. Kaycee didn’t make those mistakes but didn’t make any big moves either. Her winning the final HoH was pretty good though and her choosing to bring Tyler was loyal and ballsy. I don’t know though. Shaking my head over Scottie. I thought that was the W vote for Tyler.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Knowing how stupid Fessy is he probably thought it was to vote for the person you don't want to see win.

So an engagement after knowing someone for three weeks? Wow.

Those two definitely belonged in the F2. I would have voted for Tyler. I thought his overall game was better than Kaycee.

Speaking of Kaitlyn, Julie should have asked how her ex is doing.

Tyler got emotional winning the favorite player vote. He thought America didn't like him.

I can see why because the game he plays along with working with a strong alliance picking off one side of the house typically is disliked by America.

He’ll get a chance to come back but if I were him, no way unless it’s a full all star season.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Also, Brett was right. Kaycee and Angela needed to go.
There was the big mistake in hindsight but that alliance was more committed to each other than we’ve seen.

The other thing I’d say is that when Sam was evicted, that was a time he should’ve been wanting to be on the block. Although I don’t know if they would’ve saved her vote.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I can see why because the game he plays along with working with a strong alliance picking off one side of the house typically is disliked by America.

He’ll get a chance to come back but if I were him, no way unless it’s a full all star season.
I think it is definitely time for an All Star season. Especially on the back of a season where they could easily get 4 or 5 good returnees(Tyler,Angela,Brett,Haleigh just off the top of my head). I think Derek could be convinced of it if they pushed hard enough too.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think it is definitely time for an All Star season. Especially on the back of a season where they could easily get 4 or 5 good returnees(Tyler,Angela,Brett,Haleigh just off the top of my head). I think Derek could be convinced of it if they pushed hard enough too.
Derrick said recently he would only come back if it was a full all-star season and would rather go out week 1 with full all-stars than win against an all new cast

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
When he blindsided Brett he had the chance to do the exact same thing to KC.

Well he would have had to get Angela to go along with the plan since she won the veto, and then get Sam to vote Kaycee out over JC, which I'm not sure she would. Things would have gotten really messy.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
They had that plan going into double eviction. I’m not convinced they would’ve even done that unless it was a double eviction.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Sam said she would have voted for JC because he represents so many different communities. Yeah, that's a good reason to vote for someone who did nothing in Big Brother.:rolleyes:

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Sam on BB's facebook page saying that she voted for Kaycee solely because she came from a harsher upbringing than Tyler, and would've voted JC to win for the same reason if he had made final two against Tyler. They really need to do a better job of vetting these houseguests.

kanuck87

Oct 12, 2008
Sam on BB's facebook page saying that she voted for Kaycee solely because she came from a harsher upbringing than Tyler, and would've voted JC to win for the same reason if he had made final two against Tyler. They really need to do a better job of vetting these houseguests.

They should just stop letting houseguests vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad