Best Player Of The Playoffs So Far?

Who's been the best player so far in these playoffs?

• Total voters

ITM

Out on the front line, don't worry I'll be fine...
Jan 26, 2012
While Patrice Bergeron skates in the NHL and playoffs polls are conducted on hockey boards, his name should never be filed under "Other".

- Leafs Nation

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
1st alone - Ovechkin not close. Mac close 2nd
3Mu3ics.gif

JasonRoseEh

Oct 23, 2018
It's Ovechkin, I mean come on. MacKinnon is right there but the best player in the first round was Gr8.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
You realize MacKinnon only played 5 games right? Can't exactly use points and goals totals against him when Stone has played 2 more games.

Clever...

Stone still has a better ppg. I think they have been the two best players I am not 'holding anything against him'.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Six goals in seven games? How about four goals in four games?

Eberle would be a good choice, certainly better than Ovechkin.

But no defencemen or goalies? And why two 'other'?

Lehner and Binnington would also be good choices.

Stone leads the playoffs in ppg while being a beast defensively I am not sure why you are coming at me its not like he is a bad choice. Eberle couldnt hold Stones jock defensively.

Reactions: NinjaKick

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Yeah, I think I would have to mention all 3 of those players before Stone. Stone ran up the score in some blowouts but didn’t show up when his team needed him.

Picks a san jose d mans pocket and sets up Pacioretty for what should have been the goal that put the game on ice until the refs interviened.

Yeah two apples in game 7 what a plug. Another earth shattering post with incredible depth and knowledge.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Yeah, I think I would have to mention all 3 of those players before Stone. Stone ran up the score in some blowouts but didn’t show up when his team needed him.

To be honest if Vegas won game 7 I would have picked Stone. He was good in game 7. It's just you have to be biased towards the team that actually won.

So my list would be

Hertl

Stone

Vlasic-Burns ( they didn't MVP wow individually but they were the best d pairing in the series and a huge reason sharks won)

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
To be honest if Vegas won game 7 I would have picked Stone. He was good in game 7. It's just you have to be biased towards the team that actually won.

He also has a hate on for Stone, every thread possible he makes a comment trying to put him down. Its turning into an unhealthy obsession.

Reactions: JasonRoseEh

24 others

Jan 30, 2017
I think Burns should really be an option. He shut down VGK's most dangerous line and amassed a few points on top of that.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA

So my list would be

Hertl

Stone

Vlasic-Burns ( they didn't MVP wow individually but they were the best d pairing in the series and a huge reason sharks won)

He was good for a big part of game 7 but that giveaway on the OT goal, yeesh.

I can agree that the two of them were close enough that Hertl gets the nod because of his team. If Vegas won, I would give it to Stone.

He also has a hate on for Stone, every thread possible he makes a comment trying to put him down. Its turning into an unhealthy obsession.

Yeah, that’s not the case at all. You just have a huge bias in favor of him so any criticism of him is perceived as a “hate on”.

Go ahead and search through my posting history for “Mark Stone” if you don’t believe me.

Picks a san jose d mans pocket and sets up Pacioretty for what should have been the goal that put the game on ice until the refs interviened.

Yeah two apples in game 7 what a plug. Another earth shattering post with incredible depth and knowledge.

Sick giveaway on the OT goal too. Guy handed the season over to an injured Erik Karlsson and Barclay f***ing Goodrow. Nice!

Knies iT

Mar 6, 2015
Definitely not the best, but Roope Hintz has been one of the biggest surprises for me. Really unheralded player whose taken the next step in these playoffs.

Reactions: LAINEC and planoser

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad