Best Player Of The Playoffs So Far?

Who's been the best player so far in these playoffs?

• Total voters

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
MacKinnon is right now the best player in the World (sorry, McDavid fans..).
Yes and Coyle is the best player in the world tonight. But yes my vote is Mackinnon, not sure why you brought McDavid into this.

Tmu84

- Tmuussoni
Feb 2, 2011
Funland
I am okay with saying #1 was Mackinnon followed by Ovie. For Ovie his effort was just amazing, a true captain, mostly the second to fourth line which again let down Washington..

Definitely not Ovechkin :D sucked bad and lost embarrasingly to depleted Hurricanes team

Classic. :help:

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Lehner has been great so far, Eberle also played really well.
Right now I'd go with Seth Jones, dude has been a beast.

saintunspecified

Nov 30, 2017
It's way too early for this stuff. Also, polls like this are totally biased against teams who made short work of their first round opponents. All that said, MacKinnnon appears to be the most dynamic player I've seen so far with Ovechkin a close 2nd. Would round that out with Jones, Eberle, and Binnington.

Reactions: CrypTic

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
12 points in 7 games leads the playoffs 6 goals, incredible posession stats leads the playoffs in takeaways. Pretty good playoffs too bad about the 5 minute major.
Six goals in seven games? How about four goals in four games?

Eberle would be a good choice, certainly better than Ovechkin.

But no defencemen or goalies? And why two 'other'?

Lehner and Binnington would also be good choices.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
It's great watching two all-world players like MacKinnon and Coyle going back and forth for this title. Coyle says, "Your turn, MacK."

Kale Makar

Lets go Aves?
Apr 17, 2013
Denver, CO
It's great watching two all-world players like MacKinnon and Coyle going back and forth for this title. Coyle says, "Your turn, MacK."

Wait I can't tell if you're serious. Coyle has been fantastic no doubt but they aren't two all-world players, one is all world the other is pretty great. Mack doesn't need to show up Coyle now, he's been doing that

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Wait I can't tell if you're serious. Coyle has been fantastic no doubt but they aren't two all-world players, one is all world the other is pretty great. Mack doesn't need to show up Coyle now, he's been doing that
OK yes, MacKinnon has all-world skating and skill, but he doesn't have the "hometown boy" effect going for him. Nothing can equal growing up in Massachusetts and playing for the hometown Bruins.*

*Please ignore Jimmy Hayes for this.

Reactions: zaYG

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
12 points in 7 games leads the playoffs 6 goals, incredible posession stats leads the playoffs in takeaways. Pretty good playoffs too bad about the 5 minute major.
You realize MacKinnon only played 5 games right? Can't exactly use points and goals totals against him when Stone has played 2 more games.

Chardo

Apr 27, 2007
TBH, hard to put Lehner there when he was barely tested. Not a lot of wow saves there.

Kreegz2

Dec 11, 2011
Homer vote for binnington. All 5 blues victories so far he has been absolutely under siege in the last 5-10 minutes and stood tall.

JediJew12

Apr 16, 2019
It pains me to say this as a Caps fan, but Warren Foegele deserves a mention. He played like a beast in the Caps/Canes series. Hopefully hes not a John Druce.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad