Best pass since Karlssons 120ft sauce to Hoffman

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
I do hate on McDavid mainly for the fact his team doesn't win even though he puts up a billion points, but this was bananas. I know a bunch of armchair GMs have never played the game but anyone who has knows how absolutely ridiculous this was.

Kudos to Rattie for not screwing it up.

mcdavid-rattie-droppass.gif

For reference. The previous best pass in the history of the world:

sens_goal.gif

Last edited:

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
That was genius. Not only drop but he faked the shot afterward and caused Hellebuck to get set and go down. That gave Rattie a ton of space up top.

NickLidstrom

Ottawa & Detroit fan
Dec 1, 2013
Umeå
Great pass of course, but assuming this isn't a satirical post... The best two goals in hockey history have definitely not both been in the last two years. I can think of at least 10 I would consider better off the top of my head.

Reactions: BM14

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
That Karlsson pass is the equivalent of Michal Jordan's layup when he switched hands. Wildly overrated because of media hype.

Matt Duchene's pass this week was much nicer, as are the dozens of no look passes, tape-to-tape every night. Any beer leaguer can spot a guy open at the far blue line and fire a saucer pass.

Reactions: Tremor

Nick Hansen

Sep 28, 2017
That Karlsson pass is the equivalent of Michal Jordan's layup when he switched hands. Wildly overrated because of media hype.

Matt Duchene's pass this week was much nicer, as are the dozens of no look passes, tape-to-tape every night. Any beer leaguer can spot a guy open at the far blue line and fire a saucer pass.

Forsberg's better than Karlsson's as well. Much harder to pull off.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012

Bruins fan: Check.
Salty: Check.

Come on man, you walked right into that one :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad