Best Hockey Stick

RealTalk

Jun 26, 2007
I've used a vapour xxx, 9k o-stick, one90 and a 7k

the best is probably the one90 worst is probably the 9k cuz the horrible bergeron curve

bfarley

Sep 15, 2008
Rm 9

Give the sherwood RM9 a shot. I really really like mine, with a spezza curve ;) good flex and a nice grip, its middle of the pack pricing wise mine was 160 plus tax in Canada. I tried a stint with high end synergys had good luck with them but i actually like the sherwood more. I also tried the cheap composite phase with the synergy 200 and a couple of other 80 dollar one pieces, didnt go over well. I felt like a cave man with most of them kinda like a should be dragging them around along with my knuckles (most of them weighed a ton and had very odd lies on the blade) I also like the rbk shafts but oddly not the one pieces.

iceman_88888888

Nov 23, 2005
so many to choose from for so many different styles. xxx has best wrist shots, s17 gives an amazing slap shot when it doesn't break, easton elite is probably the best all-around stick, warrior dolomite has the most 'active' and solid blade construction, catapults have a good "feel" feel for the puck, and finally, the tps r10 for durability.

SupersonicMonkey*

The best stick is the one that fits you best.

For me, that is the Mission Fuel Ti.

We'reGonnaWin*

so many to choose from for so many different styles. xxx has best wrist shots, s17 gives an amazing slap shot when it doesn't break, easton elite is probably the best all-around stick, warrior dolomite has the most 'active' and solid blade construction, catapults have a good "feel" feel for the puck, and finally, the tps r10 for durability.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

iceman_88888888

Nov 23, 2005
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

the op asked for the best stick. i've given a list of the best of what i've used. happy?

BadHammy*

The wood sticks... cmon who can beat those?

Even now the best composites fail to match puck feel of a $30 wooden stick, but they're getting close now. But I think the real problems with woodies are durability, balance and shooting. You can go through a dozen wooden sticks or two composites, it's preference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad