Best Hockey Stick

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Really does come down to personal preference and finding the curve/flex that you're most comfortable with. I've been lucky and have been given three high end sticks for free (Synergy SL, Stealth, XXX) but each was either too stiff or had a curve I was uncomfortable with. Personally don't think the difference between two different high end models would affect your play that much.

RJ8812*

i got a fury composite...i love it. it's one of the only few composites that dont have a 3 inch curve, and didnt cost me my first born son

Bob Clarke Fan Club

Feb 14, 2003
Visit site
Try....

The Warrior Dolemite, Mac Daddy or the Shogun. I went from a 2006-07 Stealth and it was no comparison to the Warrior. These sticks are surfacing all over the NHL. If ashaft and blade sre more your speed, try the AK 27 kOVALEV.

BuddehJuS

Nov 25, 2006
My perfect stick right now is the Z bubble shaft with forsberg composite blade. :)

We'reGonnaWin*

There are hundreds of thousands of hockey players in the world. You will get a hundred thousand answers cause everyone plays differently.

stick9

Aug 12, 2004
If I was looking for just performance out of a stick. I would look at a Bauer Vapor XXX-lite, Bauer Vapor XXXX, Warrior MacDaddy, Easton S17, and the Sher-wood RM19.

I don't look for just performance. I want a good mix of performance and durability at reasonable cost. I figure, what good is having a great performing stick if it doesn't hold up.

Gino 14

Aug 23, 2006
In your opinion, which hockey stick is the best. Not the best value or best deal, but what is the best performance.

What are you looking to do with this information? Are you going out and purchase the top twenty answers and check them out then report back? :shakehead

hockey1

Oct 9, 2007
I have always liked liked RBKs. I started using the 5k and then tried a 7k sickick then the 9k (the o-stick) and the sickick was my favorite. In the past year I also tried a warrior and the new stealth s17 and i still much perfer RBKs.

Jake1999

Aug 20, 2007
Easton s17s are new to the market. Only the pros are using them but if you can get your hands on of of them you have some of the newest technology on the market.

hockey1

Oct 9, 2007
Easton s17s are new to the market. Only the pros are using them but if you can get your hands on of of them you have some of the newest technology on the market.

theres ways to any stick if your know the right people. I got the stick like 2 weeks ago and only paid $90 for it.

Datstromberg

Nov 12, 2007
The best one i've had was a red TPS response with grip. It was a hudler pro stock.
i always go with the pro stocks. a lot more durable and most of the time half as expensive

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I don't see the reason for the head shake. It 's a pretty decent thread. Nice contribution.:shakehead

Well I think gino's point is that pretty much every top end stick has been listed and in most cases there wasn't much reasoning behind it.

A lot of things are personal preference like curve (not every manufactuer has the same variety) to varying levels of grip to the shape of the shaft.

Just kinda doubt that any one stick is the end all, be all of sticks. What works for one guy might not work for me--I only figured out in the last year that I much prefer smaller shaft dimensions.

Even the pros have to experiment until they find things they're comfortable with. Pretty sure I've seen Brian Gionta go through four different models of sticks during this season. Scott Gomez tried the RBK 9k for about two weeks last season before reverting back to his TPS.

Now seems to be a good time to pick up on 2006 model sticks. Most of the "outdated" sticks can be had for 40%+ off now.

McNasty

Jan 20, 2007
Rutgers
I love my one90 because the release of the shot compared to every other stick i've ever owned is insane, up to this point its fairly durable I've had it since august and other then the paint youd think it was brand new.

ArchieIsGod

Mar 2, 2004
What are you looking to do with this information? Are you going out and purchase the top twenty answers and check them out then report back? :shakehead

maybe, just maybe he is looking to buy a stick and wanted to see opinions from other people

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad