Confirmed with Link: Best Cartoon Ever

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I don't post many of my doodles here because I feel like I'm just spamming the place with my stuff and don't want to bother people. Which is why I like it when people post my stuff instead lol.

Have you taken a look at any one of of the last 32 Covid threads? There are guys in there that have posted more in one thread on the exact same point, over and over again, than you have total posts. ;) So trust me, all of your posts are very welcome, and are not considered spamming in the slightest. They are actually the opposite, a reprieve from the spammers. ;) But not to worry, if you are too modest to flaunt your great work, we will gladly continue to do so for you.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I’m pretty sure you’re the most genuinely nice kind hearted person on HF. It’s refreshing.

You’re probably a great guy and friend to people in real life as well.
Thank you for your kind words, I know that HF Oilers & HF Canucks are Rivals, but deep down we are both passionate and interested about the game. As you know, I enjoy visiting the different Boards to learn about their players and some are more knowledgeable and welcoming than others. HF Oilers is one of the more friendly Boards, even to a Canucks fan (given he/she isn’t being an arse ;))

I don't post many of my doodles here because I feel like I'm just spamming the place with my stuff and don't want to bother people. Which is why I like it when people post my stuff instead lol.
I hope this doesn’t come across the wrong way, but when I learned you were a lady, I shared your work with my 14 year old Ginger.

She is an aspiring artist who is looking for ideas besides anime and she’s a hockey fan like me and her older Ginger Sis.
C04E5192-3F8C-4D74-B9F8-1F27E0ED51B8.gif

Anyway, she loves your work and is already off to her room alternating between paper and pencil and her iPad. She’s shown this Thread to some of her friends as well.

I don’t know if anything will come out of this but thank you for inspiring her. It’s been a while since I’ve seen her have this kind of energy.

I hope you Post more of your work.

edit: no pressure :)

Last edited:

Wen22

May 28, 2006
Edmonton
I am glad @Wen22 finally has a thread to call home. These cartoons are fantastic! Anyone bought any of her stickers or magnets? I have a few of both and some stocking stuffers for the kids lol. I would get one for the evil Flame loving Sister in law in Calgary but why waste the money and time...

Well it does help when someone starts a thread for me, again, I don't think I would've started me own thread for the doodles :laugh:

I would block the sale of I knew you were wasting money on the Flames fan ;)

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Thank you for posting this, once again, I had my usual fear of not wanting to bring up an thread that hasn't been used in a bit . One day I'll get over that fear, like seriously lol

Everyone work of yours pops up on here, especially from you, it's always a pleasant surprise. I don't know how many people on do or dont have Twitter, but I'm a hold out and have no plans for going on there. So this is the only place I get to see your work n as said many times before, it's always a joy!

Wen22

May 28, 2006
Edmonton
Everyone work of yours pops up on here, especially from you, it's always a pleasant surprise. I don't know how many people on do or dont have Twitter, but I'm a hold out and have no plans for going on there. So this is the only place I get to see your work n as said many times before, it's always a joy!

In that case, I guess I should be posting here more often lol
Part 4 of my 8 part comic

Real Life Pt 4.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad