Confirmed with Link: Best Cartoon Ever

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I do plan on having another contest! Though I didn't expect the amount of entries for my first one, whoops lol

View attachment 382934

The artist is lazy, she'll replace you" lol

Reminds me of this classic, but a time where animators just kept using the same stock because all cartoon animation was manually done back then and took so much time.

Most of the 3 mins of the cartoon is the same 1 second animation in repeat, just zeroed in on different characters. The dancing girl is cloned, lol, somehow didn't notice that all as a kid.

GrinningBuddha

Nov 22, 2010

Reminds me of this classic, but a time where animators just kept using the same stock because all cartoon animation was manually done back then and took so much time.

Most of the 3 mins of the cartoon is the same 1 second animation in repeat, just zeroed in on different characters. The dancing girl is cloned, lol, somehow didn't notice that all as a kid.

The dancing girls in the purple dresses are twins IIRC, so they simply animated her once and mirrored it. Been a while since I've read Peanuts regularly. lol

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
The dancing girls in the purple dresses are twins IIRC, so they simply animated her once and mirrored it. Been a while since I've read Peanuts regularly. lol

heh, never knew they were twins. Knew they were inverse. What a tricky cartoonist.

Funny thing about this dance is I never forgot the scene and every Junior High dance, every High school dance, its like it was like these moves just with diff music. FF to Seth Rogen "Its the only move he's got" shaking dice. I went to schools where nobody could dance unless they took a course on it...

Wen22

May 28, 2006
Edmonton

Reminds me of some Disney movies using the same animation for the different films. Smart move after watching how long it would take to draw each animation.
Thank god for the good ol'copy and paste that I abuse so much

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
heh, never knew they were twins. Knew they were inverse. What a tricky cartoonist.

Funny thing about this dance is I never forgot the scene and every Junior High dance, every High school dance, its like it was like these moves just with diff music. FF to Seth Rogen "Its the only move he's got" shaking dice. I went to schools where nobody could dance unless they took a course on it...

I'm my high school, all my phys ed classes, we pleaded n voted with the teacher to play floor hockey instead of doing a dancing unit.

When I hit my 20s......kinda regretted that decision. Didn't realize how valuable that information would've been when I finally hit some circumstances where that knowledge was useful lol

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

45FA503C-BB87-4B52-8ED3-A51E4B17878A.gif
1AD2B257-FC1C-4D8A-A222-A9B84B46B9B2.gif

Perhaps the talented @Del Preston can put Calgary jerseys on the Jackals with #19 on one & #5 on the other (although #5 would have gone for the knees I suppose)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad