Confirmed with Link: Berggren signs 3 year ELC

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Haha, No experience on small ice?

The kid has played hundreds of games on small ice and practiced even more on North american rinks.

He was ranked as a top ten pick about a year before his draft day.

Getting him in the second round was a steal and he has already proved a lot on Team Sweden and in the SHL.
Uhh, which Swedish Leagues play on 200 x 85?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
So many times , skilled players come from Europe and dominate in NHL. PP did not work last year and both Bergreen and Raymond are excellent at that aspect of the game

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014

Definitely a skilled player. At the start of the video some highlights were him using his speed to hang onto the puck on the outside but by the end he tried to get inside a little more. When he arrives for camp he will surely be one of the better skilled players on the ice but I think the AHL would be a good start for him.

Manhattan

Dec 23, 2013
Stockholm
Are you guys nuts?

He has played for team Sweden and selects since he was 14-15 years old and tournaments in North America, both independent and international play for team Sweden, practiced at camps, red wings camps, played the last Carlson cup in Czech Republic that had a NA sized rink.
Also add all the scrimmage over his past 6 seasons on those camps, selects and team Sweden play.

To say he has no experience with it?!
BS.

odin1981

There can be only 1!
Mar 8, 2013
Canton Mi
He is my favorite winger prospect since Jurco. I humbily look forward to viewing his career. Hope he has much better injury luck however.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad