Post-Game Talk: Bergeron wins Game 3, 2-1 in 2OT, B's up 3-0 in ECF

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
During a break in play Inginla was standing right in front of me. I yelled"Hey Iginla, thanks for not coming to Boston. I would MUCH rather have Matt Bartkowski". He heard me. I really believe we are better off that deal fell through.

I yelled many things at cooke too. Quaider looked like he wanted to beat the crap out of cooke.

:crossfing :crossfing

Pleeeeeeease make this happen.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
But you couldn't resist giving him a little jab.

You're a true Boston fan!

Pretty sure in the heat of the game the players have chirped him too even if they have no hard feelings for the actual decision-somperfectlynfinenfornthe fans to chirp him ( muchine I think Kessel is a fine hockey player but its still fun for fans to chirp him).

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
During a break in play Inginla was standing right in front of me. I yelled"Hey Iginla, thanks for not coming to Boston. I would MUCH rather have Matt Bartkowski". He heard me. I really believe we are better off that deal fell through.

I yelled many things at cooke too. Quaider looked like he wanted to beat the crap out of cooke.

You're becoming my hero.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Lucic or McQuaid will beat his ass one day. It will happen. Probably not tomorrow but we will all see it some day.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
From the looks on Adam's face last night he wants to go at cooke but is trying to hold back . I have feeling it is only a matter of time before Quaider lets that ass cooke have it. :naughty:

lucic is getting close to pounding the tar out of cooke. pierre was mentioning how cooke is pretty close to pushing looch over the edge - i just hope we get to see it soon :D

also, that marchand/morrow discussion was friggin classic. morrow looked like he was about to shed legit tears.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
If the Bs get a sizeable lead late in the game I wouldn't want to be on the ice if I were Cooke. Someone is likely to tune him up. You could really tell last night that Looch has had more than enough of his sorry ass.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
To hell with Kerry Fraser and his opinion. Someone needs to put Nair in his shampoo.

patty59

Apr 6, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
lucic is getting close to pounding the tar out of cooke. pierre was mentioning how cooke is pretty close to pushing looch over the edge - i just hope we get to see it soon :D

also, that marchand/morrow discussion was friggin classic. morrow looked like he was about to shed legit tears.

Morrow is a clown. Talk about going downhill fast. I used to like him, but he's awful now.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

My wish is that they all spit in their hands first.

Thats too good for him. The B's should all fart on their hands or wipe their butts with their hands THEN shake his hand. Don't let him see it either. Maybe he will get pink eye in the locker room. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad