Post-Game Talk: Bergeron wins Game 3, 2-1 in 2OT, B's up 3-0 in ECF

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Well as promised i have charity to donate too, donuts to deliver, infractions to get, and the gospel to spread.

I'll let you all know how it goes...

finchster

Jul 12, 2006
Antalya
I know Bergeron doesn't have alot of points, but man the ones he has are huge and he's shutting down Crosby and Chara is shutting down Malkin. Amazing

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
If I weren't already spent from the previous 80 minutes of hockey I think I would've climaxed

acr*

What can you say? Three games to none. Four chances to close it out, and I see no reason why they won't.

That game was something fantastic, but backing up to a big picture scope, in 10 and 3/4 periods of hockey this series, the Pittsburgh Penguins have scored TWO goals on Tuukka Rask. TWO. Against the supposed best offense in hockey, an all-star team that was a "lock" in the east. Wow.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Malkin was quite a load to contend with as the game wore on.

Got to love how the defence played him as they gave their all to slow, stop him.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I just want to come in here, and say i love your team, I use to hate boston, for eliminating the habs and canucks in one playoffs togethor, I still hate marchand because of his face. But i watch every single minute of this game cheering for the bruins, remember that pittsburgh is cup or bust, so if they don't win the cup, everyone can make fun of that joke of a team, And i loved watching lucic beat the life out of cooke, before you guys take them out in the series, please make sure cooke isn't able to play any more games.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Yes YEs YES YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

BRUINS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

What a ****ing perfect goal. The regular season Bruins showed up during regulation... OUR Bruins showed up in OT! BRUINS!!!!!!

vjcsmoke

Jun 29, 2011
AWESOME victory! Great team effort from top to bottom!

I'd say that this was Pittsburgh's best showing by far but Rask just DENIED them access to a win!

And what can you say about the game winning play? Jagr doing the dirty work around the boards to win the puck to send to Marchy who uses his speed and threads a tape to tape pass right onto Bergy's stick FTW!

AMAZING Win!

I see no way for Pittsburgh to recover. But let's make it short and sweet and finish them off in Boston!!

:handclap::handclap:

SoxDownSouth

Mar 19, 2011
This was the best hockey game I've seen in awhile.

Rask played unbelievable. Best goalie in the playoffs and it can't be debated.

Marchand/Bergeron/Jagr line comes through in the clutch again.

Love this team.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Jagr looked incredible in the OT periods. Dude is busting his ass for this team. You can tell he's enjoying it here.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
A friend just called with a new knock knock joke:

- knock knock
- who's there ???
- Owen
- Owen who ????
- Owen 3 baby !!!!!! Pittsburgh sucks !!!!!!!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad