Rumor: Benoit Brunet : Dale Tallon in MTL oct 26th

habitue*

Maybe Tallon wants Subban ????

Maybe the negotiations betweenn MB and PK are going nowhere ????

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I don't who else goes, unless we're talking about a MAJOR trade for Drouin or Huberdeau:

1st, 3rd, Pacioretty, Beaulieu

Huberdeau FOR 1st, 3rd, Pacioretty, Beaulieu.
Huge NO (or non!) from me!!
(unless it's Drouin AND Huberdeau!!).

BTW, Drouin is with Tampa Bay if I'm not wrong (well...back in junior if I'm correct).

p.s.: still the above is not dealing with DD!!:help::p:

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
Maybe Tallon wants Subban ????

Maybe the negotiations betweenn MB and PK are going nowhere ????

Have the negotiations even started? A trade like that wouldn't surprise me, I don't feel the love between PK and management that the vast majority around here are feeling.

Not saying we are better team for making a trade like that or we should do it but that I can see it happening.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Have the negotiations even started? A trade like that wouldn't surprise me, I don't feel the love between PK and management that the vast majority around here are feeling.

Not saying we are better team for making a trade like that or we should do it but that I can see it happening.

If we want McDavid we would trade Subban.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
If we want McDavid we would trade Subban.

I hope everyone is joking about trading PK.....we have hardly any good d-man to start with and to trade one of the best in the league will not help our habs team in the future

Mr. Hab

Nov 17, 2004
Montreal
I hope everyone is joking about trading PK.....we have hardly any good d-man to start with and to trade one of the best in the league will not help our habs team in the future

Hypothetical joke.

Would love to hear the reason why Bergevin would want to trade PK Subban? (not happening).

This thread is all about the possibility of trading DD!!

For PK Subban...it would take an offer that is very hard to refuse (one crazy example: Subban+DD FOR Huberdeau+Gudbranson+Kulikov.......this is just a CRAZY hypothetical example.... 'cause I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge PK Subban fan...... he will win a Cup or two or three...we just have to sign him to a very long-term contract and surround him with better dmen, for example...a fully developed/ready Jared Tinordi...can't wait!).

p.s.: without DD...we still have many centers...Pleks, Eller, Briere, Galchenyuk, Bournival, Prust/White.

Last edited:

habitue*

Hypothetical joke.

Would love to hear the reason why Bergevin would want to trade PK Subban? (not happening).

This thread is all about the possibility of trading DD!!

For PK Subban...it would take an offer that is very hard to refuse (one crazy example: Subban+DD FOR Huberdeau+Gudbranson+Kulikov.......this is just a CRAZY hypothetical example.... 'cause I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge PK Subban fan...... he will win a Cup or two or three...we just have to sign him to a very long-term contract and surround him with better dmen, for example...a fully developed/ready Jared Tinordi...can't wait!).

p.s.: without DD...we still have many centers...Pleks, Eller, Briere, Galchenyuk, Bournival, Prust/White.

I was kidding. But I will feel way better when PK will finally sign his next contract. MB nor MT ever really praised his play. And lately, PK has been quite ordinarary on the ice. Hopefully, it is just a slight injury, not a sign of frustration.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
Anyone of you isn't intrigued about Bjugsatd? A big 6`6 right handed center? I mean Kulikov is good but I think on D we are underrating vastly our future depth

habitue*

Anyone of you isn't intrigued about Bjugsatd? A big 6`6 right handed center? I mean Kulikov is good but I think on D we are underrating vastly our future depth

I would prefer Gudbranson. A 6'5 RH shot that would complement well Tinordi or Beaulieu... or Gorges.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013

I would prefer Gudbranson. A 6'5 RH shot that would complement well Tinordi or Beaulieu... or Gorges.

They would both cost a pretty respectable amount. I'd rather go the cheaper route and try for Matthias instead of Bjugstad, they'd fill the same role for us in the short term.

habitue*

They would both cost a pretty respectable amount. I'd rather go the cheaper route and try for Matthias instead of Bjugstad, they'd fill the same role for us in the short term.

As long as Matthias is kept on LW. He is a pretty bad face on faceoffs.

Quagmier

Feb 6, 2003
pics.rapecity.net

The problem being that Gudbranson, thusfar in his career, does not appear to be all that good. In fact I'd say he's looked pretty damn awful, although that can be said of alot of Panthers i guess.

PricePkPatch*

the only reason we'd trade PK is if the offer is simply to plain good to refuse.

habitue*

The problem being that Gudbranson, thusfar in his career, does not appear to be all that good. In fact I'd say he's looked pretty damn awful, although that can be said of alot of Panthers i guess.

As many young d-men, he was brought to the NHL way too early and had to play a lot of minutes with a very bad team. He is only 22. But I still think that he is better, more talented than Tinordi.

Watch the Flyers trying to get him, or Boston.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Now that the Isles and Sabres made a deal, will the flood gates open? Could there be some deals out there?

I would think MB doesn't do anything until we hit the 20 game, quarter season point...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad