Rumor: Benoit Brunet : Dale Tallon in MTL oct 26th

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Well Kulikov would cost us Nathan Beaulieu IMO.

I'd do that. Markov could help Kulikov become what he was showing he would become a few years ago. I feel like Nathan Beaulieu's musical taste will make him bust.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
id be really happy w/ a versteeg for dd trade, not a big fan of kopecky. both have the same contract lenght but versteeg brings much more to the table, and for only 1.4M+

Marc-E-

Sep 19, 2004
Montréal, Québec
I'd do that. Markov could help Kulikov become what he was showing he would become a few years ago. I feel like Nathan Beaulieu's musical taste will make him bust.

Sometimes you've to be patient with young defensman. But, Kulikov is already an NHLer so, I think I'll do it.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
id be really happy w/ a versteeg for dd trade, not a big fan of kopecky. both have the same contract length but versteeg brings much more to the table, and for only 1.4M+

DD is signed for 1 year longer than Versteeg. DD as 3 years remaining after this season with a $3.5M cap hit and Versteeg as 2 years remaining on his deal after this season with a $4.4M cap hit.

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
DD is signed for 1 year longer than Versteeg. DD as 3 years remaining after this season with a $3.5M cap hit and Versteeg as 2 years remaining on his deal after this season with a $4.4M cap hit.

i meant kopecky and versteeg

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Until it happens, I refuse to believe that anyone is willing to take Desharnais off our hands.

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Bergevin doesnt have the cojones to make a big deal but has it to put subban is own teamate down (contract negotiations), come on Bergevin make a move before all our useless players have 0 value dont make sure yourself a new BG. At least BG tried to bring top end quality (Kovalev) even if he failed after (sundin, hossa etc)

PunkinDrublic*

Florida needs the french connection to sell tickets this winter. Probably a done deal, Briere slips back into the center position he should have been in since the beginning of the season.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
VA
Players that I personally think we should get rid of:

Bourque: One of the worst for +/-. Even if he's 6'2" and 217 lbs, has only 7 hits in 11 games (as much as Plekanec and less than Markov !!!!). With 4 points in 11 games, he's on pace for a 3rd season with PPG ratio less than 0.5. And has a cap hit of 3.3M until 2016.

Diaz: Second worst D for +/- after Bouillon. Among the regular players, only DD has less hits than him. If his only upside is offence, I don't think that 4 passes in 11 games is enough. Good news is that he's UFA at end of the year but unlike Bouillon and Gionta, he might have some trade value.

DD: Just the worst in every category.

Unless another team wants them which is unlikely, Bouillon and Gionta will finish the year with the Habs and won't get re-signed.

Pick your treat...

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Players that I personally think we should get rid of:

Bourque: One of the worst for +/-. Even if he's 6'2" and 217 lbs, has only 7 hits in 11 games (as much as Plekanec and less than Markov !!!!). With 4 points in 11 games, he's on pace for a 3rd season with PPG ratio less than 0.5. And has a cap hit of 3.3M until 2016.

Diaz: Second worst D for +/- after Bouillon. Among the regular players, only DD has less hits than him. If his only upside is offence, I don't think that 4 passes in 11 games is enough. Good news is that he's UFA at end of the year but unlike Bouillon and Gionta, he might have some trade value.

DD: Just the worst in every category.

Unless another team wants them which is unlikely, Bouillon and Gionta will finish the year with the Habs and won't get re-signed.

Pick your treat...

Bourque is playing with Blackholenais. What is he supposed to produce offensively? He gains the zone cycles the puck to DD then DD turns it over. Over and over and over and over and over and over.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
VA
Bourque is playing with Blackholenais. What is he supposed to produce offensively? He gains the zone cycles the puck to DD then DD turns it over. Over and over and over and over and over and over.

No. Plekanec is the one who got stuck with Bourque for the last two years. And if he doesn't score goals, he could at least be more aggressive and act as if he cared a little bit.

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
ESPN reported a couple days ago that there's been trade talk about MTL - FLO involving DD.

Honestly though, DD for Versteeg would be pretty pointless. We'd gain 2 inches and 10-15 goals per season? He's constantly injured and has a cap hit of 4.4 when we need to resign Subban, Markov, Eller, Emelin.

What MB should be doing is offering DD + for a certain Nick Bjugstad :nod: I can't even imagine seeing him and Mccarron together on the 3rd line.

ESPN never reported this. I know because I suggested Florida trades Kopecky for Desharnais. ESPN only said Florida is looking to dump some players. Anyhow Benoit Brunet is reading our boards and saw that and is now reporting false rumors. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad