Sportsnet: Bennett has asked for a trade [ Part II ]

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
It's always easier to shuffle the chairs (coaches) rather than completing a trade. Treliving will probably be gone soon as well, replaced by Sutter as the GM/coach.
No, if Treliving goes, he'll be bumped upstairs and Conroy will take over as GM. Sutter has said he's not interested in ever being a GM again. Cuts into his summers too much.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
or Darryl doesn't like the fact he asked for a deal out and tells Bennett to f*** himself. honestly could see it going either way. Not mater what Darryl will keep Bennett accountable. If Bennett keep floating around he won't be seeing the ice regardless of his demands for trade.
The coaches job is to get the most out of the roster they have, not hold grudges against players who requested a trade before he was even the coach.

Darryl may sour on Bennett but if he does it’ll be because Bennett doesn’t do what Sutter tells him to.

Reactions: GirardSpinorama

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
The coaches job is to get the most out of the roster they have, not hold grudges against players who requested a trade before he was even the coach.

Darryl may sour on Bennett but if he does it’ll be because Bennett doesn’t do what Sutter tells him to.

I think Bennett might have issues with guys on the team rather than the coaches. Just a hunch though.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
I think Bennett might have issues with guys on the team rather than the coaches. Just a hunch though.
It’s certainly possible. If that is the case though I am optimistic Sutter will get the locker room straightened out on the whole. If he doesn’t then Bennett being moved him will be a footnote compared to the other changes we are gonna see.

Reactions: Deen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad