Confirmed with Link: Ben Bishop gets 2 year extension ($5.95M AAV, NMC)

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Bishop has been confirmed , via unconfirmed source, to have drinked beer with both with his left hand, so its all good :)

Ok that makes sense. If isnt like bobby mac a sports beat writer boltsprospects etc..

I say unconfirmed source. Till see something by stevie etc.. Back in the day I questioned boltsprospects haha.

Is all good usually am able to find the confirmation I didnt like said so have moved on is really good news if he took some shots already in full pads to me:)

You are saying we should do the chuck norris for the bishop haha

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I was saying this before, don't need Bishop to have a season like last season to still be successful. I think less pucks will be getting to him, and if he is just close to the season he had, Tampa should be more than fine, imo.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
I was saying this before, don't need Bishop to have a season like last season to still be successful. I think less pucks will be getting to him, and if he is just close to the season he had, Tampa should be more than fine, imo.

I think his numbers will go down a bit, but we will still be a better team than last year. I don't think Bishop is the 2nd Coming of Hasek, so his numbers will naturally go down, regardless of the team in front of him.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think his numbers will go down a bit, but we will still be a better team than last year. I don't think Bishop is the 2nd Coming of Hasek, so his numbers will naturally go down, regardless of the team in front of him.

Yeah, the numbers have to come down, at least from what they were in his insane run during the 1st half. He's probably not as good as he was in the 1st half but significantly better than he was in the 2nd half when injuries were taking their toll. But there's a lot of room for regression while still being among the top handful of goalies in the league. He really was playing like the 2nd coming of Hasek for a while.

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
Meant was a guy who runs a facebook page about the lightning and usually pretty legit in what he says. He is not affiliated to a network, the organization etc..

So when say Unconfirmed source it is primarily someone who spreads news as he gets it on twitter etc.. who has no affiliation to the lightning or the media.

I hope that spelled this out a bit. Usually I can find where he got a source but I didnt have the time and didnt find it very quickly so moved on in life :)

Its true. He has a few times now, actually.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad