Post-Game Talk: Belleville lose 2-0 to the Kings

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
It cannot be understated the significance and impact Chabot has on this team. Need to get him some help. If Zub is gone, I think it all but assures us a bottom 5 finish if the defense stays the same. I would give Matt Murray and Gustavsson split starts so as to not deflate either of their games with heavier workload behind that atrocious D.

Matt Murray isnt a starter - his stats are disgusting and just watching him he’s totally inconsistent.

Dorion traded for a good AHL goalie and gave him $25 million. Same with Dadonov. The White signing was also bad.

anyways, Matt Murray is the rebuilds black hole.

Matsens15

Dec 1, 2009
Ottawa
Why are people getting upset over an HF boards thread titles? Is negativity surrounding the team right now making everyone extra sensitive?
I don’t think he’s upset. He’s just basically saying that because 2-3 people’s want to watch the game later and absolutely needs to come on Hfboard while watching the game we can’t have normal post game title like every other board..

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Matt Murray isnt a starter - his stats are disgusting and just watching him he’s totally inconsistent.

Dorion traded for a good AHL goalie and gave him $25 million. Same with Dadonov. The White signing was also bad.

anyways, Matt Murray is the rebuilds black hole.

No question it was a horrendous signing, he's been good past couple games but completely agree about inconsistency. He's gonna get paid 7 and 8 mil next two years looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Dorion's got to go.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
No question it was a horrendous signing, he's been good past couple games but completely agree about inconsistency. He's gonna get paid 7 and 8 mil next two years looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

Dorion's got to go.

Dorion’s made more underserving multi millionaires then Lotto 6/49

Reactions: Icelevel

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
You'd think after Karlsson we'd have learned not to murder our players but nope. 31 minutes of ice time for chabot? Are they having a laugh?

DJ is gonna give him the Michael Owen career trajectory if he’s not careful. That absurd amount of ice time Chabot logs is gonna shorten his career and lead to injuries if DJ isn’t cautious and considerate.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
DJ is gonna give him the Michael Owen career trajectory if he’s not careful. That absurd amount of ice time Chabot logs is gonna shorten his career and lead to injuries if DJ isn’t cautious and considerate.

I’ve never seen him as tired as he was in the game yesterday - he probably has covid TBH

Reactions: Bileur

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
It looks like he kind of gave up on the second goal also..

that was his worst shift I’ve ever seen. When the puck went in he just stopped and was sucking some major air.

I love Chabot - by Far our best player and to me the mention all heart of the team over Brady because he plays so hard and so smart.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
I’ve never seen him as tired as he was in the game yesterday - he probably has covid TBH
I have no idea how the league hasn’t shut this team down. There’s a clear outbreak that’s still not done taking players out. Guaranteed you’ll see 1-2 more get announced today.

Reactions: Bileur

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I have no idea how the league hasn’t shut this team down. There’s a clear outbreak that’s still not done taking players out. Guaranteed you’ll see 1-2 more get announced today.

I would guess because it's LA. Kinda hard for a Cali team to make a return trip up this way just to play us later in the year. Would've likely been a different story if our opposition was Buffalo.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I don’t think he’s upset. He’s just basically saying that because 2-3 people’s want to watch the game later and absolutely needs to come on Hfboard while watching the game we can’t have normal post game title like every other board..

I don't particularly care but I give even less of a f*** what every other board does. It doesn't seem like such a tragedy to just leave it out of the title, you can put the score in the first post and problem solved, everybody's happy.... or else who's being the real crybabies?

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I don't particularly care but I give even less of a f*** what every other board does. It doesn't seem like such a tragedy to just leave it out of the title, you can put the score in the first post and problem solved, everybody's happy.... or else who's being the real crybabies?

I agree with leaving the score off the title of a GDT or PGDT as long as we include it in the title of every other active thread.
When I come to HfSens after a game and I don't know the score .. I want it to be in my face so I can't miss it.

Reactions: scallionjj11

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
You'd think after Karlsson we'd have learned not to murder our players but nope. 31 minutes of ice time for chabot? Are they having a laugh?
DJ smith doesn’t wasn’t to take the chance putting any black mark on his record as Sens coach. It’s been pristine up until
Now

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
I agree with leaving the score off the title of a GDT or PGDT as long as we include it in the title of every other active thread.
When I come to HfSens after a game and I don't know the score .. I want it to be in my face so I can't miss it.

:laugh:

Another option: Since other boards love scorelines so much, we can just post our score in every other forum

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
Just keep the score out of the title, put it right in the first post...why is this so difficult?

Also, how do we save the Ottawa Senators???

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021
You can tell that Chabot and Gus are being careful not to insult 2 or 3 of the missing defensemen,
while praising (with good reason) their replacements.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad