Post-Game Talk: ECQF GAME 6 - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT - THANK YOU JACK EDWARDS - Series tied 3-3

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
i could tell swayman wanted to smack mcavoy across the head after that first goal
If I'm Swayman I wouldn't sign a new contract with the B's

..he'd be smarter to go to a team who have a brighter future and playoff type players

The Bruins have too many players who are very good regular season players, but shy away from contact and wilt under playoff pressure

..and their head coach is a very good regular season coach who wilts under playoff pressure too

HHHH

Feb 15, 2010
Coaches are to blame, players are to blame, management is to blame, but I am baffled how they can be 0-6 in their last 6 games to clinch a series.

I find it so frustrating to see the team come out so flat at the beginning two games in a row with a chance to clinch the series. Where is the passion and preparation!?!?

Still have hope for game 7, but this very well may sting as much as las season, probably a bit more honestly, if they don't pull it together on Saturday. Hopeful, but not feeling very confident tonight

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
At this point I just want the cap to go up so that they can acquire a real center and a playoff stud like Marchessault. Saturday is win/win for me.

Reactions: Bodit9

sublime0852

Feb 15, 2010
maine
Yet again, it’s obvious we overachieved this season. Look at our roster. It’s gross. We all knew this would be a transition year and we overachieved during the regular season. Now all the roster flaws are glaring. And that’s fine if they actually use the cap space this summer to fill holes. But seriously look at this roster and honestly say you would have expected a playoff series win.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Is it true, no team in any professional sport, MLB, NBA, and NHL, have lost two straight playoff rounds while up 3-1?

• Wow
Reactions: Gordoff

Grimey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 4, 2017
1 shot through the first 32 minutes after not bothering to show up in the first 20 in game 5 is inexcusably pathetic.

I’m not watching game 7. Learned enough about this team over the years.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I let my twin 9 year olds stay up to watch this game. They fell asleep in the first intermission, by design, and now I know that they’re gonna ask me who won at like 530am. Gonna be a GREAT way to start my day having to relive that game.

Reactions: Gordoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad