B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Is Swarez ? The kid they just signed who is in a 8 year contract. Looks a bit thin at Center.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Is Swarez ? The kid they just signed who is in a 8 year contract. Looks a bit thin at Center.

Do you mean Jordan Szwarz The Ottawa Senators announced today the club signed forward Jordan Szwarz to a one-year, two-way contract. The contract will carry an annual value of $800,000 in the National Hockey League and $425,000 in the American Hockey League.

Sens ink Szwarz to two-way deal - Belleville Senators

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006

It's Tristan Scherwey who is on the PTO. Jordan Szwarz is a RW who we signed to a 2 way 1 year deal this offseason. Played in Providence last year, scored 23 goals, 23 assists and was also their captain

EDIT: Dammit mianjo :laugh:

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
It's Tristan Scherwey who is on the PTO. Jordan Szwarz is a RW who we signed to a 2 way 1 year deal this offseason. Played in Providence last year, scored 23 goals, 23 assists and was also their captain

EDIT: Dammit mianjo :laugh:

Well you beat me with the correct information about Tristan Scherwey .

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
While I don't think Winnipeg's prospect pool is that great (still excited to see Vesalainen) the MTL - OTT game should be good. A lot of kids with bright futures will be playing.

MTL will be missing at least half of their good prospects since all the Euro's and NCAA players won't attend.

NCAA top players: Caufield-Struble-Harris
Euro's : Romanov-Ylonen-Ikonen-Olofsson-Norlinder

Top players that should be there: Suzuki-Poehling-Brook-Primeau

Any players not availables for Ottawa?

Reactions: jehkob

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
MTL will be missing at least half of their good prospects since all the Euro's and NCAA players won't attend.

Lassi Thomson [Finland], Olle Alsing [Sweden], Viktor Lodin [Sweden], Markus Nurmi [Finland], Jacob Bernard-Docker [NCAA], Jonny Tychonick [NCAA], Shane Pinto [NCAA] and Angus Crookshank [NCAA] are the notables, but there are some others as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if they elected to not send guys like Batherson and Balcers who had good pro years and played substantial NHL time last season. We also haven't been updated on Jonathan Davidsson's health, so his participation could be up in the air as well.

Reactions: jehkob

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Lassi Thomson [Finland], Olle Alsing [Sweden], Viktor Lodin [Sweden], Markus Nurmi [Finland], Jacob Bernard-Docker [NCAA], Jonny Tychonick [NCAA], Shane Pinto [NCAA] and Angus Crookshank [NCAA] are the notables, but there are some others as well.

I wouldn't be surprised if they elected to not send guys like Batherson and Balcers who had good pro years and played substantial NHL time last season. We also haven't been updated on Jonathan Davidsson's health, so his participation could be up in the air as well.

Lassi Thomson is not returning in the WHL?

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's

I forgot about the Euros not attending, definitely dampens things a bit. Was looking forward to seeing Romanov & Ylonen. Suzuki & Poehling should be worthwhile though

flotheaction

flotheaction
Sep 1, 2010
Montreal
Montreal's s forward group rivals ours but our defense is much better
I meant at the tournament. We only have Brannstrom that is good and Guenette that was actually drafted(Unless you count ECHL bound Gendron that we actually drafted)everyone else is guys on PTO and invites.
Nothing to really shout about.
I’d say we still have a better forward group at the tourney than MTL but Results likely won’t mean much as all 3 teams aren’t really sending teams full of drafted prospects and more and more tryouts.

toxic poster

Dec 24, 2017
Queen's
I meant at the tournament. We only have Brannstrom that is good and Guenette that was actually drafted(Unless you count ECHL bound Gendron that we actually drafted)everyone else is guys on PTO and invites.
Nothing to really shout about.
I’d say we still have a better forward group at the tourney than MTL but Results likely won’t mean much as all 3 teams aren’t really sending teams full of drafted prospects and more and more tryouts.
Suzuki/Poehling/Evans/Hillis/Teasdale are nothing to scoff at....

Canadian Game

Jul 18, 2005
Ontario
Looking forward to the rookie showcase. I’ll be there since tickets are included with our BSens season ticket package.

Surprised Logan Stanley isn’t on the roster for Winnipeg. Injured?

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Yeah that’s the one I’m heading down for too

I am debating going down for the Sat game too. It looks like the Sens brought a tonne of players.

I wonder who they are sitting for the Sat game. I’d hate to drive down and have 2 of Brown , Norris, and EB sit in the press box. Sat feels like a marquee game but I assume all the players will play at some point and they don’t play many games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad