B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Good AHL player with some experience .. they need a couple/few guys like this
Did I hear correctly on the Team 1200 today that they are paying Goloubef $400K to play in Belleville next season? That's a lot of coin for a guy who IMO may not be an NHL player at least here in Ottawa, but it could be that he is quite helpful with the young guys. He plays RD & maybe he's a transition piece or backup plan if Ceci gets moved, but I don't see him in their long term rebuilding plans, but what do I know? Who says EM is not prepared to pay the small bucks for good AHL players?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Good for Labate to earn another contract in Belleville. Quite interesting that both Ottawa & Belleville would change so many coaches but when you finish dead last or don't make the playoffs when you're expected to changes are made.

IamJust0ne

May 4, 2006
It should be interesting to see what happens with Rodewald this yr & where he ends up playing, he could fill in some time in Ottawa too as he did last yr.

I'm pretty sure he's waiver exempt this year as well. Expect him to get alot of miles on the 416

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Did I hear correctly on the Team 1200 today that they are paying Goloubef $400K to play in Belleville next season? That's a lot of coin for a guy who IMO may not be an NHL player at least here in Ottawa, but it could be that he is quite helpful with the young guys. He plays RD & maybe he's a transition piece or backup plan if Ceci gets moved, but I don't see him in their long term rebuilding plans, but what do I know? Who says EM is not prepared to pay the small bucks for good AHL players?

If we aren't going to spend on the Ottawa Senators, they might as well go the extra mile with Belleville.

If we are to be feeding other NHL teams our best prospects, let us at least maximise the return by making them as good as they can be :laugh:

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
If we aren't going to spend on the Ottawa Senators, they might as well go the extra mile with Belleville.

If we are to be feeding other NHL teams our best prospects, let us at least maximise the return by making them as good as they can be :laugh:
While I would agree with that I live in Ottawa & very close to the arena & would like to see a competent NHL team here again. I understand the frustration with this ownership, I think we all do & can do nothing about it, but hopefully he eventually pays up once we have a good team again as he said he would, but who knows with this guy.

All we can do is hope he keeps his word but at the same time we have to be realistic as to what this market & this owner can afford. He may never be able to afford the best players in the game & Ott becomes a feeder team for richer teams as you Do Make Say Think or a team of good, but not great players. I guess we'll have to wait & see when the time comes, if he mans up, but until then they do have some very good prospects & young players to watch & should have a lot more after next yr's draft.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
A few names on this list I wouldn't mind the Sens grabbing.
DANIEL CARR is one
ANDREW POTURALSKI is another.
I like the idea of bringing in a couple of these guys to show the kids the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad