Friedman: Belief there is potential for "really big deal" between Vegas and Columbus

Creativero

Jul 17, 2015
Maybe they trade a 1st, Murray, + for LVs top 4 pick? Maybe they have a C in mind to go after. I can't imagine any other real deal. No reason to trade Clarkson and our high contracts have NMCs so there's nothing there. The only one I see willing to waive might be Hartnell but I doubt he wants to waste his end in LV so he likely gets bought out. That leaves Murray and maybe a Jenner on the main club I can see moving amd.aftet that it's picks and prospects.

We are loaded on D and wing so the only since is play making C and they aren't getting that through expansion so unless it's for the pick I Honestly have 0 idea what this could mean if it's even accurate.

You can't make a trade that involves 3 items for a top 4 pick. It violates very real unbreakable laws of NHL trade-value math so it doesn't even matter what the + is. There isn't a player alive who you can put in that + slot and both sides would accept the deal.

airbus220

Feb 19, 2012
Must be a defender who could protect the girls in the castle and the girls wouldn't approve it if they couldn't get Korpisalo's Golden hair.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
CBJ - Most glaring need is top 6 scoring. Plenty of depth on defense, but lack of elite talent at forward to match Werenski and Jones.

Gotta think everyone but Jones & Werenski could be traded, though team really doesn't want to part with Wennberg or Dubois either I wouldn't think. Dubinsky and Foligno have NMCs as does Bobrovsky. Hartnell has a NMC but speculation is he'll waive or team will buy him out if he doesn't.

Most likely to be traded - Ryan Murray, Sonny Milano, might also see Cam Atkinson's name floating around as he's in a contract year and CBJ have a lot of similar players under 22 coming in.

Not sure what the "big deal" might be unless it's a wait-and-see type thing with who Vegas selects.

People don't understand sarcasm that well nowadays...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad