Pre-Game Talk: Bedard fever

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Will Gallagher get a day off?
Will Allen get a day off?
Will MSL break Newhook/Dach/Salfkovsky so he can put someone else next to CC/Suzuki?
Will Barron play?

Will the Bell Center be empty because the tickets are too pricey thanks to Bedard + Season Opener combo?
No
Yes
No
Yes
No

Reactions: EveryDay

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I’ve seen one shift of him and this wouldn’t be an unreasonable overreaction.

Love Reinbacher but I’m glad I didn’t watch last year to see Monty ‘bailing us out’. If I think about it too much I could easily work myself into quite the rage lol.

Fact is, we're actually very lucky to have end up at 5th overall to begin with.....it was in nobody's plan to have Caufield, Dach, Guhle, Matheson, Xhekaj and Anderson missing big chunk of the season, it was really the perfect storm last year in terms of injury.

Reactions: Fenwick McCorsi

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I'll miss this one, here's hoping for a loss in regulation! 7-8 would be perfect with multi-points for all ours kids.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
I think we will crush them hard, not really good at predictions, but Ill say something like 6-1 MTL.

Reactions: Pomee

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Montreal wins 17-3.

After the 2nd period Bedard skates out with the Habs in a Habs jersey.

Team goes from losing 3-0 to winning 17-3.

Bedard gets 0 points for either team.

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
People are total suckers for any hype the media can make up. this isn't McDavid, not Mario, not Wayne.. such sheep lol.. OMG I better use up all my savings to watch this kid play!
The hype is ridiculous, but he’s as good as expected.

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
I wouldn't pay $3,000 to attend any event, except if the Beatles reunited... but John and George would have to arise from the grave to join their mates Paul and Ringo on stage.

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
The hype is ridiculous, but he’s as good as expected.

People said he's a generational prospect

They said that the gap between him and the 2nd overall (fantili at the time) was huge.

I don't see it. I think he'll be a good player but no where near generational

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
With Bedard and the Hawks, the area I ponder about is how long it takes them to surround him with talent. It's kind of like us with Price when he was the 1st big piece in a rebuild and we really struggled to add around him.

3 more years in the bottom 5?

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
People said he's a generational prospect

They said that the gap between him and the 2nd overall (fantili at the time) was huge.

I don't see it. I think he'll be a good player but no where near generational
I'm sorry, but he is that good.

First NHL game ever, he was everywhere on the ice, even if part of a terrible team.

Reactions: Deebs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad