Becky Lynch Thread

Blueblood9

Dec 11, 2011
Nashville, TN

I was done with WWE after last yrs mania. then in September i read that Becky turned and peaked into smackdown to see the Man. She brought me back in. Now i fast forward through everything besides her and Bryan. She is absolutly the face of WWE right now and the hottest thing since Bryans Yes movement.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
WWE salaries are mostly speculation, and the speculation isn't really valuable as everyone's pay goes up and down based on their per-show pay system. So While Becky is getting a lower base rate, she'll be bringing in far far more than that with her current run as the hottest star in the company.

And that's ignoring all the other things like image payments, merchandise, and other residuals.

So you can take it as an idea of what level guys are maybe placed at, but it's not going to give you any details to work from.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

I was done with WWE after last yrs mania. then in September i read that Becky turned and peaked into smackdown to see the Man. She brought me back in. Now i fast forward through everything besides her and Bryan. She is absolutly the face of WWE right now and the hottest thing since Bryans Yes movement.

I'm actually right there with you.

Still afraid that Charlotte ends up in Mania in a 3 way, but I think she may be the device to help get Becky over without Ronda losing clean.

Then Ronda goes on her extended leave and returns when it's time for 4 Horsewomen versus 4 Horsewomen, then you get the build to Becky versus Ronda 1 on 1 for Mania in 2020.

Reactions: Hypernova

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I'm actually right there with you.

Still afraid that Charlotte ends up in Mania in a 3 way, but I think she may be the device to help get Becky over without Ronda losing clean.

Then Ronda goes on her extended leave and returns when it's time for 4 Horsewomen versus 4 Horsewomen, then you get the build to Becky versus Ronda 1 on 1 for Mania in 2020.

That's a good way to extend the feud, if that's where they want to go.

Becky is on fire NOW, so I would capitalize on the one on one match NOW and use the 4HW thing as Ronda's revenge. Then, you can get ANOTHER one on one match.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Becky is on fire NOW, so I would capitalize on the one on one match NOW and use the 4HW thing as Ronda's revenge. Then, you can get ANOTHER one on one match.

Agree. That also is what I would do. BUT, I think they will have Becky pin/submit Charlotte to keep Ronda 'unbeatable'.

That said, I 100% would pay for a clean Becky win going into Ronda's 'break', because those Becky promos about Ronda running away after losing practically write themselves. :laugh:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Agree. That also is what I would do. BUT, I think they will have Becky pin/submit Charlotte to keep Ronda 'unbeatable'.

That said, I 100% would pay for a clean Becky win going into Ronda's 'break', because those Becky promos about Ronda running away after losing practically write themselves. :laugh:

And, honestly, it would even be good for Charlotte to NOT be in this match.

The crowd will shit on her ALL the time and it won't be good heat. It will be "Batista winning the Rumble" heat.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
And, honestly, it would even be good for Charlotte to NOT be in this match.

The crowd will **** on her ALL the time and it won't be good heat. It will be "Batista winning the Rumble" heat.

Keeping in mind that Becky goes over regardless, I think they view that Charlotte scenario as a 'lesser evil' versus Ronda losing clean.

Becky goes to RAW. Charlotte stays on SD. They stay apart until it's Horsewomen versus Horsewomen time, and whatever Batista heat is left goes away the second she 'saves' Becky from an outnumbered attack.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
No doubt she's gonna make a lot more come her next contract. She also does the most promotional appearances of any other superstar right now so her asking price is climbing.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

While we are afraid Flair will be in the main event.. it's not really as bad as we think it is.

1) Becky would probably be totally fine and love that Flair gets in, as long as Becky still gets the pin over Ronda. The end should 100000% be identical to DB holding the belts up as confetti rained down.

2) Flair is an awesome wrestler and she would not take away from the match at all.

I still want a classic 1 on 1 match, but it wouldn't be the worst ever if Flair is in. I just want Becky winning and I want it going on dead last. It should close the damn show.

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
While we are afraid Flair will be in the main event.. it's not really as bad as we think it is.

1) Becky would probably be totally fine and love that Flair gets in, as long as Becky still gets the pin over Ronda. The end should 100000% be identical to DB holding the belts up as confetti rained down.

2) Flair is an awesome wrestler and she would not take away from the match at all.

I still want a classic 1 on 1 match, but it wouldn't be the worst ever if Flair is in. I just want Becky winning and I want it going on dead last. It should close the damn show.

I completely disagree. Any inclusion of Charlotte into this feud would be for the sole purpose of not letting either of the other two get too far ahead of her in terms of legacy. There likely won't be many instances where women main event WM and this might be the only one for the next few years. I have to stop typing because I'm only getting more disillusioned as I think about it.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Charlotte being involved doesn't hurt the match, but it hurts the build. She is a very "meh" promo and she has been working with Becky for 6 months.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Charlotte being involved doesn't hurt the match, but it hurts the build. She is a very "meh" promo and she has been working with Becky for 6 months.

I think it does both, to be honest.

The whole feud has been Becky vs Ronda. Charlotte's just been.....there, hanging around, weaseling her way into title opportunities again and again.

Giving her YET ANOTHER title shot takes away from Becky's (and Ronda's) spotlight. It should be one on one.

You're right about her promos, though....although hers are still only marginally better than Ronda's.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I think it does both, to be honest.

The whole feud has been Becky vs Ronda. Charlotte's just been.....there, hanging around, weaseling her way into title opportunities again and again.

Giving her YET ANOTHER title shot takes away from Becky's (and Ronda's) spotlight. It should be one on one.

You're right about her promos, though....although hers are still only marginally better than Ronda's.

Ronda's promo on Monday when Becky was in the ring with her was not that bad. Well, the content kinda was "meh", but her delivery was MUCH better than earlier in the segment. Ronda is learning on the job and doing okay. Charlotte has been at it for years, she has no excuses.

As for hurting the match from a "wrestling" perspective, no, Charlotte would not. In terms of storytelling? Probably. The story should be Becky vs Ronda in a battle of bad asses. Becky should get her ass kicked for most of the match before having an opening to put Ronda in the disarmer and winning the title.

Probably will not happen that way as Vince won't want Ronda to tap out.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Ronda's promo on Monday when Becky was in the ring with her was not that bad. Well, the content kinda was "meh", but her delivery was MUCH better than earlier in the segment. Ronda is learning on the job and doing okay. Charlotte has been at it for years, she has no excuses.

As for hurting the match from a "wrestling" perspective, no, Charlotte would not. In terms of storytelling? Probably. The story should be Becky vs Ronda in a battle of bad asses. Becky should get her ass kicked for most of the match before having an opening to put Ronda in the disarmer and winning the title.

Probably will not happen that way as Vince won't want Ronda to tap out.

What worries me is that Ronda may have a clause in her WWE contract that prevents this from happening. Can't let the big MMA starlet look weak, right? :help:

Now, there are other ways in which Becky can win that doesn't involve Ronda tapping out.....like maybe earlier in the match Becky slaps on the Disarmer (think of the crowd pop for that spot) but Ronda gets out of it, and then Becky wins by pinfall later on.

As for Charlotte, nothing against her in-ring skill but I just feel like this match should be one on one. A third wheel would be just that. Just.....there, taking attention away from the other two. Plus if she's in there there's always the real possibility that Vince is dumb enough to put Charlotte over both of them.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
What worries me is that Ronda may have a clause in her WWE contract that prevents this from happening. Can't let the big MMA starlet look weak, right? :help:

Now, there are other ways in which Becky can win that doesn't involve Ronda tapping out.....like maybe earlier in the match Becky slaps on the Disarmer (think of the crowd pop for that spot) but Ronda gets out of it, and then Becky wins by pinfall later on.

As for Charlotte, nothing against her in-ring skill but I just feel like this match should be one on one. A third wheel would be just that. Just.....there, taking attention away from the other two. Plus if she's in there there's always the real possibility that Vince is dumb enough to put Charlotte over both of them.

If Vince puts Charlotte over both of them, the crowd will turn on her and she will get go away heat for a LONG time. Even Vince is not that dense. Imagine if Orton or Batista had gone over DB at WM30 :laugh:

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If Vince puts Charlotte over both of them, the crowd will turn on her and she will get go away heat for a LONG time. Even Vince is not that dense. Imagine if Orton or Batista had gone over DB at WM30 :laugh:

Well would it really surprise you if he took that route? He's been using Nia Jax to troll the fans for the past month, why not use Charlotte to do the same? The blowback the following night on Raw would certainly draw enough viewers. Imagine what it'd be like around here, we'd all tune in just to see what happens, and he knows it. :laugh:

Disclose

WE GET THAT RENT MONEY
Aug 22, 2007
Montreal
i was mad when HBK got into the Benoit/HHH match at WMXX.
it ended up being a piece of beauty as we know.

The Rumble winner tapped out the Champion.

-
also Rusev lol:

Reactions: KIRK

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad