Bears & NFL Talk LXII: Down goes the Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Reactions: MurrayBannerman

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I'm not even sure why he hasn't been banned from HF Hawks at this point. About 95% of his posts are blatant trolling, and the other 5% are some of the dumbest insight I've ever seen related to sports.
nah bruh..."some" is an epic understatement for his dumbness...THE dumbest by a country f***ing mile would be much more appropriate...just thought I fix that for you..

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
wow! Look at all these bff's back slapping one another on account of moi, hah, Like a little tea party...

I got an idea! I'll start up a few Q flame posts to up my artificial "likes" to get back on good graces with the little clique here, amirite?

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
Ugh.... that feeling when the ignore button just isn’t enough.

Here is one of them now!

Aside from the endless Q vs. Stan hate debates since the collapse began, this board in just the past 2 weeks have resorted to bashing Foley and Edzo into the mix as well! The clique are active participants in all of them negative hate threads yet look at them grouping up with their pot kettle black high almighty remarks here!!

Funny Stuff!

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
wow! Look at all these bff's back slapping one another on account of moi, hah, Like a little tea party...

I got an idea! I'll start up a few Q flame posts to up my artificial "likes" to get back on good graces with the little clique here, amirite?

Or just start with posting something that doesn’t imply HFBoards posters are racist...now there is an idea and such a easy basic concept.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
This thread is smocking. Let's change topics and talk Bears.

Do the Bears come out throwing or running against the Packers? The weather is changing.

Gotta stick with the run game at first, IMO. They rushed for almost 200 yards against the Rams. Do the same to the Packers. Pound it down their throat. Use the pass when necessary after the run opens up the play-action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad