Bears & NFL Talk LXII: Down goes the Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
Packers blew it and the Vikings will lose too. Just another game off the schedule .

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Mitch will mysteriously be fine to play next week. And that will further my wondering if he could of played today. But whatever, move on and get the Rams next week. I like the Bears upset chances as long as Mitch plays.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

blondu

Jun 3, 2016
Hopefully Mitch is back next week. Chase did well but I can't stand watching him anymore. He's so small back there and I think it's challenging for him to find passing lanes. I was having McNown flashbacks..
I would've sign for a 1-1 in 2 games for chase..he cannot be better. He looked like a fool vs lions too..

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Mitch will mysteriously be fine to play next week. And that will further my wondering if he could of played today. But whatever, move on and get the Rams next week. I like the Bears upset chances as long as Mitch plays.
They gave him an extra week to heal. Mysteriously?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Remaining schedules

Vikes (6-4-1)
@ New England
@ Seattle
vs Miami
@ Detroit
vs Chicago

Bears (8-4)
vs Los Angeles Rams
vs Green Bay Packers
@ San Francisco 49ers
@ Minnesota Vikings

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011

Mysteriously?

What the hell are you talking about?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
He was said to be healthy enough to play if opponent was high quality then Giants and everyone said he looked great throwing ball in morning walk thru (Hell they showed him throwing and looking ready to play on NFL Network)

The Bears thought they could sit him another week since they were only playing lowly Giants and it cost them dearly

And Fangio D continues to struggle in 2nd half. Once teams adjust at halftime he seems to struggle to respond

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
He was said to be healthy enough to play if opponent was high quality then Giants and everyone said he looked great throwing ball in morning walk thru

The Bears thought they could sit him another week since they were only playing lowly Giants and it cost them dearly

Link with quote please.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Mysteriously?

What the hell are you talking about?

There's been speculation since the Thanksgiving game that they might sit him to make sure he is healthy, especially since it was an opponent they thought they could beat with Daniel. I don't know what's true. None of us do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad