Bears & NFL Talk LXII: Down goes the Rams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtosis

GHG
May 26, 2010
The Village Within the City
Sounds like a cluster**** of excuses from these guys to me. :laugh: Deion especially sounds dumb.
Yep. I was watching that after the game last night to hear some analysis on a huge Bears win and all I heard was a bunch of excuses made for the Rams. LT was the only one giving the Bears any type of credit. Just ended up turning it off and going to bed after a little while.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
You should be. What D did you start over the Bears?

Bills.

200.webp

Reactions: AmericanDream

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs

:shakehead

If I had the Bears D I'd never even think of starting anyone else over them, no matter who they're playing. I do have em in my ESPN league, and never once thought about not starting them, other than the bye week. Sounds like you overthought the matchup with the Rams.

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
Eddie Jackson "I wouldn't want to play for any other D-coordinator..." Bears found themselves another Mike Brown....

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

If I had the Bears D I'd never even think of starting anyone else over them, no matter who they're playing. I do have em in my ESPN league, and never once thought about not starting them, other than the bye week. Sounds like you overthought the matchup with the Rams.

I did for sure. Rams offense scared me and Bears weren't great against the Giants.

TheSting

Jun 22, 2015
Cris Carter with high praise for the Bears @ 2:00, ex Blackhawk announcer, Sarah Kustok on site..

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
I said before the year that if Mitch doesn't work out then Pace needs to go. I can't say that now, what he's done with the roster is so impressive .

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

I have the Bears defense...happy to say I am moving on to round 2 lol....also didn't hurt that George Kittle has been my hero the past 3-4 weeks!! 38 burger he put up for me in ppr!!

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
I'm going to lose this week because of a 2 lateral 75 yard TD that ended up in the hands of Kenyon Drake. I think I'll back door my way into the playoffs unless Cook and Diggs go off tonight

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Yes start next week 4 team playoff, 1 week each round.
gotcha, I have been in some that ride it out to week 17 for the championship game was is insanity...figured you had a smaller amount of teams to make the playoffs..

I think both Diggs and Cook both have solid nights tonight - you might want to clench hard tonight lol!!

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Really hope they can find a way to retain Vic but it seems less and less likely

It depends on how hell bent he is on being a head coach. I know the Bears can be cheap but they could easily pay him to try and get him to stay.

What options will be out there this offseason?

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Trubisky had a bad game last night - no putting lipstick on that pig. But, only one interception was a mental mistake - the other two interceptions were bad execution. We've seen this overthrow problem before and it seems most likely it's either because he's under pressure or is too amped up where he doesn't execute proper technique. It could have been exacerbated by missing two games and wanting to come back on a national TV game to prove the critics wrong - hence being amped up too much. Executing proper technique problem is correctable. Holding emotions in check is yet to be determined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia