nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
Moore
Mooney
Claypool top 3 not bad at all.

Kmet as tight end number 1. Solid.

Fix that o-line.

Fields takes that next step as a passer.

Looking solid.
Steelers fan here (I come in peace). Sorry about Claypool!

The Bears made a hell of a deal for the 1st overall pick. Put some pieces around Fields (whom I'm a fan of) and ket him grow.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Steelers fan here (I come in peace). Sorry about Claypool!

The Bears made a hell of a deal for the 1st overall pick. Put some pieces around Fields (whom I'm a fan of) and ket him grow.
No problem a few of us weren’t fans of the claypool trade. Some were. Hopefully it works out but oh well it’s done.
We all like this deal a lot.

nsvoyageurs

Jun 5, 2012
NS Canada
No problem a few of us weren’t fans of the claypool trade. Some were. Hopefully it works out but oh well it’s done.
We all like this deal a lot.
With Claypool, the talent is there, but still has some growing up to do. The offence with the Steelers last year didn't help him (rookie QB; OL issues in 2021 and 1st half of 2022; rookie WR moved ahead of him on their depth chart, incompetent Offensive Coordinator, etc.). Maybe his rookie 2020 year went to his head. He has the tools, but no tool box.

I think it's good for the NFL to have the Bears, a traditional/original franchise, be good again. Lord knows you've had issues at QB over the years (I won't run off the names; you know them all).

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
With Claypool, the talent is there, but still has some growing up to do. The offence with the Steelers last year didn't help him (rookie QB; OL issues in 2021 and 1st half of 2022; rookie WR moved ahead of him on their depth chart, incompetent Offensive Coordinator, etc.). Maybe his rookie 2020 year went to his head. He has the tools, but no tool box.

I think it's good for the NFL to have the Bears, a traditional/original franchise, be good again. Lord knows you've had issues at QB over the years (I won't run off the names; you know them all).
Don’t have enough time to type all the names.
Tearing down is the easy part. Now poles has to get going on the hard part. We will see.
Agreed claypool has talent so we will see with a full offseason how it helps him.

Reactions: nsvoyageurs

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
At 9?

I’m taking Porter way before I’m taking Witherspoon and I’m really hoping Carter slides to 9 before both.
Wouldn’t it make sense for the Bears to prioritize OT. Have weapons for fields but should build up the OL. I think at worst the top OT comes off when Ten drafts at 11. This draft is considered deep at DE, CB and IOL.

I doubt Carter slides that badly so long as the chargers remain misdemeanours. Sea, Det, LV are all looking for DL help.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
The reality is, the Bears have holes all over the lineup. So there are only a few instances you wouldn't take BPA.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Wouldn’t it make sense for the Bears to prioritize OT. Have weapons for fields but should build up the OL. I think at worst the top OT comes off when Ten drafts at 11. This draft is considered deep at DE, CB and IOL.

I doubt Carter slides that badly so long as the chargers remain misdemeanours. Sea, Det, LV are all looking for DL help.
My opinion is Poles is staying in the top ten just on the notion Carter does drop. I hope he does, but I don’t think he will.

That said, if he doesn’t, they should trade down.

Reactions: MarotteMarauder
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad